computer quesetion, buying new one

You can talk about anything in here
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

The point of buying a $3000 dollar laptop? Probably games. The point of buying a $3000 dollar laptop designed with an OS which has gaming support comparable to Betamax, only to have to install Windows on it to actually do anything? We love band wagons.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

The point of buying a $3000 dollar laptop? Probably games. The point of buying a $3000 dollar laptop designed with an OS which has gaming support comparable to Betamax, only to have to install Windows on it to actually do anything? We love band wagons.Have you read the news? It's been a while for the review but there was a review about the best Windows laptop, conclusion: it was the Macbook Pro running Windows XP :D .For games you can run Windows, for the rest of the work, use OS X.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Mac PC Mac PC Mac PC Mac PC
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Mac PC Mac PC Mac PC Mac PCJust for you to realise, a Mac is a PC, just with A-brands hardware and an A-brand OS ;).
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Mac PC Mac PC Mac PC Mac PCJust for you to realise, a Mac is a PC, just with A-brands hardware and an A-brand OS ;).iknow they are still PC, but the PC vs Mac thing is hilarious, especially the spoofs of them
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

the pc vs mac commercials are idiotic and counter-productive
CaldoDeRes

Post by CaldoDeRes »

i agree with bob... plus every thing you guys are talking about is wack.. get 8800 GTX (GEt 2 of them bitches) run SLI with a phucking QX6850 processorwhen you get there then you might could shout at me.. since im still a little far, out of reach like abdul jabar..
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

i agree with bob... plus every thing you guys are talking about is wack.. get 8800 GTX (GEt 2 of them bitches) run SLI with a phucking QX6850 processorwhen you get there then you might could shout at me.. since im still a little far, out of reach like abdul jabar..Whack, indeed.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!