None Shall Pass

You can talk about anything in here
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Snape is correct, all movies nowdays are dbs movies, for example i like CoS # Sammys movie something diffrent, its enjoyable.Sammys and Damiens movies are probably two of my favourites, just because of the amount of variety in both.They are also two people on a VERY short list of Europeans that do not annoy me due to always retting and just blocking all the time, I liked both of their movies as well. BTW, that was Geno aka Gohan who got killed in the last scene, Kinky'd geno, u got Kink'd.
Saiyan

Post by Saiyan »

Snape is correct, all movies nowdays are dbs movies, for example i like CoS # Sammys movie something diffrent, its enjoyable.Sammys and Damiens movies are probably two of my favourites, just because of the amount of variety in both.did you notice snape in damiens movie just watch 3 of his dbs's then you will see something tho i'll let you be the judge of what!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

did you notice snape in damiens movie just watch 3 of his dbs's then you will see something tho i'll let you be the judge of what!I read this sentance 3 times so far, and I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about.Is it just me?
[banner]
[/banner]
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

did you notice snape in damiens movie just watch 3 of his dbs's then you will see something tho i'll let you be the judge of what!I read this sentance 3 times so far, and I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about.Is it just me?Well the English was certainly terrible, but I'm guessing he is making some retarded claim that Damien scripts his DBS.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

~Pwner of Cypher
Sin

Post by Sin »

Did you notice, Snape, that if you watch three of Damien's DBSes in his movie that you will see something different? I'll let you be the judge of what's different, however.I read this sentance 3 times so far, and I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about.Is it just me?What are you talking about, Quid? His English skills are excellent.Well the English was certainly terribleNo it wasn't! It was excellent! Good Lord, your perceptions are terrible, my friend.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Lol sinSaiyen, don't you like......... live in England? Sigh anyway...
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Lol sinSaiyen, don't you like......... live in England? Sigh anyway...Back off! It wasn't that bad man... we Brits protect our own!As to whether Damien scripts or not, I didn't find it obvious and I can usually tell fairly easily. That being said, I'm fairly sceptical of anyone that uses that move frequently.
lethal

Post by lethal »

Well in the movie the maps looks different is it a command like r_picmip, or a effect :P .
NULL
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Fairly certain no simple command can get you that effect lol, its a Mod. Anyway, Snape its actually fairly difficult to really tell if someone is DBS scripting or just whoring DBS like an idiot (90% of the jk2 community these days do). The whole '180 pause 180' deal is definately in a lot of scripts, yet not others, and you can do it manually simply by not turning after initiatin the DBS. Anyway, I'm done arguing about scripts, i dont do it and i kill ppl with dfa who dbs me anyway, so yea!