O 'Reilly amazed by civility in black restaurant

You can talk about anything in here
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Idiot. I KNOW the whole world isn't against me, because it's ME who is against the THEM. I hate every single one of you, and before I die you WILL feel my fury. I'll put you in a bamboo cage, and make you feel all my rage.Shit, you're against all of us? Bamboo cages too? Fuck, I better go learn Krav Maga or something.Just ask Midge to teach you the Falcon Punch.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Just get Tib to teach you how to dfa.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

damn straight...............and if that doesn't work, a quick front snap kick to the balls should do the trick!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

or just a simple gun
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Idiot. I KNOW the whole world isn't against me, because it's ME who is against the THEM. I hate every single one of you, and before I die you WILL feel my fury. I'll put you in a bamboo cage, and make you feel all my rage.Give me your coordinates, I'm flying to Poland.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Just ask Midge to teach you the Falcon Punch.what's in that? 1 part orange juice, 1 part vodka - 2 parts pussy? :oops: :lol: :lol:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

awww thats such a nice compliment. at the rate we're going i'll be able to take care of my kids without welfare, pay bills and show up on time for stuff just like a normal person.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

awww thats such a nice compliment. at the rate we're going i'll be able to take care of my kids without welfare, pay bills and show up on time for stuff just like a normal person.If you don'T get what I mean, don't start bitching about it, just forget what I said
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

awww thats such a nice compliment. at the rate we're going i'll be able to take care of my kids without welfare, pay bills and show up on time for stuff just like a normal person.If you don'T get what I mean, don't start bitching about it, just forget what I saidYOU FUCKING NAZI! :lol:
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Idiot. I KNOW the whole world isn't against me, because it's ME who is against the THEM. I hate every single one of you, and before I die you WILL feel my fury. I'll put you in a bamboo cage, and make you feel all my rage.Shit, you're against all of us? Bamboo cages too? Fuck, I better go learn Krav Maga or something.Just ask Midge to teach you the Falcon Punch.way to quote bran's chinese free style shadow
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!