Newbs within the ranks...

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Dwarf

Newbs within the ranks...

Post by Dwarf »

House of PainFFA_Helms_DeepManhunt1:23pm(West Coast time)Rules of Manhunt:1:No Sight or MC2:No suiciding3:Umm... yeah1: Yay! Fun! I got killed fairly early in the game, but that doesnt matter. Join red, kill some people, fun stuff.2:Grumpy Old Z(Who I will refer to as "Newb"). Joins blue. I was running up the stairs to the tower, I come around the corner and run into Newb. He turns around, turns saber on, I trip him, then plant a DFA in his forehead. I tell him to go to red, then he doesnt do anything. I blow it off, thinking he has a slow reaction time. I then run into him later in the courtyard of the castle (next to the statues), Newb spots me, turns saber on while I just stand there. :idea: He then moves to attack, I turn on saber, trip him, use red backstab, then plant another DFA in his forehead. After all this, he for lack of a better word, b!tches at me and says he "wasn't playing" and that he was "just watching". I insist that the "Newb" goes to red, and he says that he is "bluew forever (See? I even added the spelling error)". I call him Grumpy Old Newb (which he is) and then Dumbass and Retard.. oops, Cypher and DarthBowser start calling me names and trying to vote me off server. I forgot to mention earlier that I was going to use Sight and MC because Newb wasnt switching to red. I run into a room, saw a blue (Didnt know it was Dumbass at the time) and I backed out of the room, MC, then ran behind him, put cl_yawspeed on like 2500 and did red backstab. He flew all the way across the room, turned saber on, then off. I planted a DFA into his forehead too. Blah blah blah...3: I end up getting kicked by either an admin or the person who was running the server. However, I forgot that before I was kicked, Cypher told me that "Once we get to Bespin, you're dead."I don't really care if anyone calls me a newb, because I know to some people (Tibby, Juggs, Blood, Snape, etc.) that I am. I am not one of those people who cant make fun of themselves either. If you're one of those people who cant, you have a stick shoved somewhere it shouldnt be. For all of FoU, you can kill me, gank me, whatever. Just as long as you know I posted this and I know I am right. I apologize to Viper, Tibby, Snape, Juggs, and Chris for my actions, but they were just at the time.
All Jedi are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada. - Britney Spears
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I've seen u at the forum lately, but wtf i still have no clue, who are you? :shock:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i remember that event but what name were you using in the server?
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf »

My names have something to do with the part of your body that is 1/3 of your weight. Figure it out and I tip my hat to you. :beer:
Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Penis wait, thats only me
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

dwarf head i know but what were you today... i dont recall you using that name.... is that you headless kyle?
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Dwarf / Headless_kyle/ I wont forgive snape if your let in FoU-R.... Heres the thing... You mind tricked you stupid fuck.. That is ILLEGAL in MANHUNT. Once you backstabbed me i didn't fly across the room a jumped so i could type. Then you so gratiously Dfaed me.. I didn't join red becuase you cheated my friend.. then i spawned out in the field in the middle of about 16 reds... you see i was just ducking in that room on my way to my secret spot. If I had seen you approach i most likley would have killed you and killed you bad! as you found out when we ent to bespin!Your good friend Cypher 8-DAnd if your thinking to yourself What an asshole! your not the first!, i'm sorry but im not going to tolerate a PRICK who cannot obey the rules! and neither did Mr. Mush!
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf »

Ie aughle tae ouye, tupidse ewbne. owBe ownde ote ourye asterme ouye ngratefulue ogde. fIe Ie antedwe ote illke ouye, ouye ouldwe ebe eadde ose anyme imeste oudye eedne ae illke rackerte ustje ote eese owhe anyme imeste ouye iedde. otRe nie ellhe.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Oh yeah, I kicked you. Here's something for you to remember; don't break the rules.
Christian

Post by Christian »

look, i dunno what's going on but personally, i don't like having my friends insulted. so i want an apology to Zelig and then straighten this shit out with the right people and move on. :/you don't have to apologize to me at all. just get it worked out and things will be ok :)