The hardest post I've ever had to write...

You can talk about anything in here
xVecToRx

Post by xVecToRx »

Richard you've been there since the begining and have helped me through some rough times i'll always remember and miss you..my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that loved and respected you, rest in peace my friend, i still can't believe your gone
NULL
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

This is very depressing. These posts almost seem heartless and automatic now but I want Tibby\'s family to know that they have my condolences.
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

I cannot believe the terrible news i recieved today in my email. Tibby was a lot of things, but mostly he was our friend. I don't know what else to say excpet he will be missed.
VII

Post by VII »

this is crazy...ima miss him calling me a noob and the dfaing my afk ass damn you tibby...ima miss you, miss playing with you, everything ima miss your rolls eyes bind. you always made me laugh even if you didnt say anything. it was just who you are. i am glad to have been in the same clan as you buddy even though it was a short while. i will never forget any of the times i played or talked with you. you were great in every way. i will miss you Tibby wrote: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D rip buddy
motf_shorty

Post by motf_shorty »

Tibby was a great guy from what I remember him. I did not know him in real life but i felt like I had some kind of a bond with him like I have with all of the guys I played JK2 with. He was fun to hang out with and chat. RIP Tibby you will be missed
NULL
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

I honestly don't know what to type either. I just got the email snape sent out about the whole situation. Tibby I've known you longer than my exwife... I will hate knowing that if I ever wanted to reinstall jk2 you won't be there brother. :(
motfabaddon

Post by motfabaddon »

This is unbelievable. it seems like only yesterday going on HOP and throwing DFA's at each other. RIP Tibby..
NULL
Zyrac

Post by Zyrac »

paying my condolences, tib's been an awesome man for the entire jk2 community and was one of the first to welcome me when I started playing, sad to see so many jk2er pass away recently.
eeky

wow..

Post by eeky »

Words fail me. Tibs was a fantastic man, I feel honored to have known him. He always brightened up my day be it through the crazy FFAs we had in the server or the chats through IM. You'll be missed so much Tibs. RIP my friend.
Lauren

Post by Lauren »

Tibby aged to perfection. Rest in peace my friend.
NULL