HoP a target

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Dan

HoP a target

Post by Dan »

I know posting this is terribly dumb of me, yet I like to be polite at times. Be forewarned that I will put all my efforts into crashing your servers remotely using any means, being Flooding, DDoS ing, OR RPC's through a RAW socket.. after posting this, i will be changing my ip (yet again ;)) for tracing reasons. I don't have a thing against FoU, I just see this as a challange.Oh, and by the way, if you couple the 'model galak_mech' command with a UDP flood with a certain structure, it can be quite deadly to a server.
... IT's not about how many times you crasha server, it's about how many ways you can do it!
Christian

Post by Christian »

:roll:
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

Well moron, you are already banned from HOP so i suppose this is a pointless post. Also, you cant and never have crashed the HOP. Even if you do, its not our hardware man, a company onws it we rent it, so no skin of our backs. Oh one more thing, we have a crash proof server now thanks to some reprograming, so take your short, fat, ugly ass on somewhere else and cry some more cause you are poor and your parents dont love you. {FoU}Thanks you for being a moron and making us laugh at you. Come again, oh wait you cant.If i see you post anymore i will list your 3 diff ips you have used, by the way, 3 wont cut it noob.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

yes drep made the galak_mech skin actually so you cant crash us that way buddy. =)
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

ya the lil cunt is just pissed because i banned his ass today .....poor lil thing...
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

hey ass, if i see u anywhere, get ready to save ur own ass, cuz i'll be faster than you can crash me, and thx to our drepman, u cant crash us, and yet, we kill u. the server is rented and i know they aint so stupid just to let their servers crash.you see this as a challange you say? u already lost.With my stick, i'll poke u to death, so be it, newbie - Step
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

ya u CUNT!!!!!!!! :mad: ur fucked now
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf »

Lol, all the good insults are taken.. hmm.FLAME! :weapons:
All Jedi are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada. - Britney Spears
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I've no idea why you're spending your time on gaming servers, fucking hell; you could do more damage to a company server. And get paid. You're wasting your time, get a life.
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

4 words, What a Fuckin Moron.
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.