HoP a target

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

model galak_mech? dammit i was using r2d2 all along.. no wonder i couldnt crash that random noob server..... argh my attempts to overthrow noobs will work now! oh and you dont really think im that retarted to crash HoP
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

omg u fucking moron. just go into console once u r in HoP and use one of the universal by-passes to create the black-backed yellow text log in script for the server, then u can re-type, or, have some fun and change rcon and that kind of stuff....sheesh...what an idiot.....P.S. once u have that log in screen u can easily crash ne server :D P.S.S. rnt u guys glad im not against ya :wink:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Anubis if this is true....then you are one of the dumbist people alive to share this info so publically.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh i didnt understand that, anubis... i doubt its true
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

omg im so gonna pwn that gay moron when i see him in hop ... and i think im gonna crash the JoP server using galak_mech :)
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

jop has a server?! MUST CRASH IT
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

bah ill be undercover you fool................................................... but once i swear i was in a noob server and i did model galak mech and OMFG I ACTUALLY WAS GALAK MECH it was the scariest thing i ever saw in jk2... however when i turned my saber on....... well..... i timed out.... and only me, BUT IT WAS DAMN COOL
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

i learned that model/galak mech bug when i first started playin this game, and who everyone seemed to hate showed me how, but i thought he was pretty cool. his name was superman,reborn, and phantom menace