Matrix Question

You can talk about anything in here
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

i indeed have a question of my own(u must of saw the Enter The Matrix story to get this)Did the Keymaker give the key to Niobe and Ghost at first but on their way out, he mentioned that he was wrong about giving the key to them, while it was not shown, did he take the key backwhen i say key, i mean "the" key for Neo
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

I'll try to answer your question blood. I just got enter the matrix and I'm playing as niobe. I fucking love this game.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Knez

Post by Knez »

Ive finished the game with both Niobe and Ghost. i hate to say it, but i must; im quite dissapointed at the game, actualy... it sux!the storyline has been remade in some parts, the gameplay gets boring after couple an hours of playing and the game is too damn short.i love the movie, i say it owns, but the game is not good enough...its like it has been done just to stash some more money while the matrix reloaded atmosphere is around.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

knez, it sucks because they strived to get the game finished by the time the movie got released sothey had to rush it, its imcomplete
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

YEah Man! I'm really dissapointed. Some of the action is cool, but that's it! I'm pretty pist off... I spent 60 bucks just to be disappointed ...
Knez

Post by Knez »

yeah i guess Viper is right, the game is incomplete. <--- lol ive been in movies 3 times in 4 days just to watch reloaded again, and now im collecting the tickets for reloaded (got 6 of them...).
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Okay Blood. Yeah I can answer your question now. The keymaker got the key back obviously. I hate how they fucked up on little things like that. The whole key thing was unclear.