The Matrix Reloaded!! OMG!!

You can talk about anything in here
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

u can log all the ppl out of the matrix easily by taking out the core processer
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

A story after the 3rd matrix movie eh? I knows they still be in the matrix! I knows it!It's totally gonna lead up to Neo being disconnected from the Matrix for the first time ever.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Well, Blood, I'm not saying it would be hard to get them all out. All I am saying is that, in the real world, there wouldn't be many resources for the people to live, so maybe they could just bend the matrix to their own needs, instead of being controlled by AI? Anyways, all i've said is just a guess.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Knez

Post by Knez »

jordy has a good point there, that would be usefull, cause in real world how do they get resources?deep in the earth where there is no sun to bring the energy, how do they make it? afterall, energy doesnt comes out of nothing!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Ok here is what I think after seeing the movie... [size=24:ba0c2e2be8]SPOILER ALERT[/size:ba0c2e2be8]I think that they are all still in the matrix, even tho they think they have been unplugged. I think that Neo.... is a program as well and that ultimately he will be the one who will free everyone from the matrix but I reckon since he's a program it means he won't live thro it. Just a niggling thought really but a lot of stuff makes sense that way...
Knez

Post by Knez »

maybe :? lol, now this topic makes me even more impatient for revolutions! :x 8)
ZeligmanZ

Ok.. i JUST got home from seeing RELOADED...

Post by ZeligmanZ »

[size=24:0b81c5c34c]IMAGINED and REAL SPOILERS TO FOLLOW:[/size:0b81c5c34c]Ok... here's my 2 cents:First, a pretty enjoyable sequel, the fight scenes and effects are awesome - the visual of morpheus jumping onto that tractor trailer is BURNED into my retinas!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: the thumb down vote was for the whole zion scene progression... not particularly realistic - if the goal was to show what the "regular" people did/how they reacted/etc, that 10 minute visual of the "rave" was just idiotic! (who was watching all the kids??)Second - Here is MY BET for the ending - as in most literary themes of this genre - there is a good vs evil battling for ultimate control.Good = Neo (free choice)Evil = Agent Smith (replicates himself to infinity - just smith - NO choices)In the Architect scene it was made clear that neo was now a PART of the matrix and its program, HIS PROGRAM was going to serve as the base data for the MATRIX RESETBUT, he CHOSE freedom (making his own choice) and left the control room. As a part of the matrix program, he now can control parts of the machine inside the matrix, AND outside (the squiddies at the end).So (my bet is) the final battle will be for control of the matrix between NEO and SMITH. The hint is in reloaded in the conversation between neo and the counselor - the "HARMONY" between human and machine in zion.The matrix has conflicting primary "imperatives" preservation of the human race and preservation of itself - it needs to be resolved through this battle.Humans and Matrix will live together in peace... kuumbaya!HeheZeligman Z- loved the movie!P.S. I realized after seeing this that the movie story was SO familiar - the computer and agent pieces, as well as seraph (which means angel by the way) and oracle, etc.... and THEN I REMEMBERED - author JACK L. CHALKER wrote a 3 book series The Rings of the Master in 1986 - Lords of the Middle Dark, Pirates of the Thunder, and Warriors of the Storm. It's a GREAT story, but VERY familiar - master computer system (master system) battle for who runs the system, Agents of the system that go rogue, etc. pick it up... GREAT READ
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.