Supa Supa Supa Supa Man!

Updates on mapping progress
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Supa Supa Supa Supa Man!

Post by Snape »

I know I posted this elsewhere, but just to make sure he see's it! :wink: ...Supa's is potentially one of the greatest maps out there, but if we were to release it on the public it needs to be finished... by that I mean have music (something jaunty) and more features. I love the FoU mobile, the jail is hours of fun... what else would make it stand out... I think add more to the HQ, like personalise it somewhat. Bloods bench, Taco's stand etc. Extra members rooms scattered around the map. I really liked the idea of having a glass maze... perhaps an ordinary one with the occasional glass texture? If you still have the original with the maze in it Supa I'd love to see it... A secret area or two... I mean every map should have one. Something extra in the throne room, a little bland there. Could my office also have a framed photo of that goat pic from the above banner? A feature, like a mini game that could be played only on this map to spice things up and make it stand out. An extension to the FoU mobile. Make it a longer ride, with more funny screenies (I have gazillions of them).I'll continue if plans to finish this take place... I would LOVE to see this map taken further and would do anything to help in doing so Supa. However since the textures belong to Shroom (I think) then if we do continue we should really keep them updated with our progress on it and let them know our plans, especially now we have a bonding with them. I'd do this if you were to continue. If you really don't want to... perhaps pass the project on to someone else to complete? Hell I don't know much about radiant but I'd be prepared to learn it for this. I think this map is awesome, it would be ace to see it completed and released.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Cypher's pix-LSecret underground resistance tunels! we'll just call them the catacombs... they'll lead to secret meeting rooms and the like!
Supa

Post by Supa »

yeah I guess I shuold start up again if I haven't deleted the files now that school is out. Supa will map again!
Supa

Post by Supa »

Yeah so I started up again. The glass maze is back in action, need testers to see if lag is acceptable. Gonna add area for when you finish the maze. Fixing various bugs, like when you can stop the trains and such, now if you try you go to jail.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

MARRY ME SUPA!!!!Awwwww I'm chuffed that your starting it up again bro, and I heartily volunteer to be a beta tester (snape@fouclan.com to send maps to) with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.Even though I have to work still, I think this will be a great summer. :)
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

I'd be happy to help test. crash@fouclan.com
HanK

Post by HanK »

I don't mind helping either. mt.naylor@insightbb.com
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i could test it.. again.. although when i tested the hangout, it wasnt as colorful and it only had the pad, the jail, and snape's office lol
Supa

Post by Supa »

Wow I have a lot of prospective testers, I'll give you all a ring when I need ya. Keep the ideas comming guy, some screens of glass maze in the FoU Maps thread.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Shroomy has given us the all clear to use textures and wishes us luck with the map. I'll keep TMBJ updated with map progress, screenies etc.Map Suggestions:Spice up the throne room a littleA hangout area where we can all chill (like TMBJ map bar area)Longer FoU ride with more screenshots etcFramed goat pic in my office (will send if u dont have it)Finish FoU HQ, perhaps adding member items (Chris' penguin, Cyphers pixel, Tacos stand, Bloods bench etc)Secret area of some natureSome attraction that makes this map different to all the others. Like a game that can only be played here. I'll keep thinking about this one.Music wise... well I reckon we should make like a mix of three songs or something. I like that 'Day that I die' song by Good Charlotte which Trippy used for him map, perhaps mixed in with a couple of other 'punk' style songs.Like I said man I'll do anything I can to help here, just holler if you need me. :wink: