Supa Supa Supa Supa Man!

Updates on mapping progress
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

If you made the ceiling a shader instead of glass, it would look much nicer IMHO.
Supa

Post by Supa »

yeah I think it'll end up being caulk.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

my fudge is free?!
Supa

Post by Supa »

yes and its been packed (haha) :P
Ender

Post by Ender »

Shroomy has given us the all clear to use textures and wishes us luck with the map. I'll keep TMBJ updated with map progress, screenies etc.Map Suggestions:Spice up the throne room a littleA hangout area where we can all chill (like TMBJ map bar area)Longer FoU ride with more screenshots etcFramed goat pic in my office (will send if u dont have it)Finish FoU HQ, perhaps adding member items (Chris' penguin, Cyphers pixel, Tacos stand, Bloods bench etc)Secret area of some natureSome attraction that makes this map different to all the others. Like a game that can only be played here. I'll keep thinking about this one.How bout adding Ender's Game too. HAHAHAH
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

oh supa i forgot... you gotta gimme a tie fighter man :)
Supa

Post by Supa »

Actually to keep down complaints I'm not specificly giving anyone anything (except me and Snapey), but suggestions, comments, etc. are greatly appreciated.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

wellll you didnt have to label it or anything lol but we need a hangar then with a lot of ships (including a tie of course)
Supa

Post by Supa »

ummmm Bobbay do you really think a hangar would fit in with the rest of the map?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I don't think it would.