Banners

You can talk about anything in here
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..i'm jealous...those are some pretty fuckin cool banners..what program you use to make em?
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

ugh hell naw! i got cypher before the matrix i never liked that cypher fag hes such a fokker
Supa

Post by Supa »

Ok I can change the middle if ya want, its no problem.Zero here is yours. I use ulead photoimpact 7.
Pally

Holy shit!

Post by Pally »

Holy shit supa! Make me a cooler one. Our's are about the same. IDK. Maybe w/ some bad ass swords or something... and the paladin or red chiss skin. Dying preferably. Very nice work!
Supa

Post by Supa »

Ok I will bro, sometime.
Pally

Mean

Post by Pally »

Supa, you know you posted as me! TRAITOR!! TOOK MY FIRST POST! Anyway, is it just me or is the mgs ninja on teh right of Zero Enna's banner in a ... promiscuous position? Just a question
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

lol,yeh, i wondered that too, maybe he put grayfox in the layed back, sexy position cause Zero is a sexy bitch... ;)
Supa

Post by Supa »

Here's a new one for Pally, I'm gona remake mine too.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Yo that shits tight just 1 complaint, whats up with the gay trying to look sexy lying down pose, I dont want that :twisted: . But I do like it, how did ya get him to lay down like that. Also make that font a more feiry red and thats all! Also you do some great fucking work man, damn your spitting out banners like loads of poo after an all niter at the Mexican Buffet!Also why do you use that program instead of PS7??

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Mines cool and all but ugh just take that poser cypher out lol!