Marvel vs. Capcom 2

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Evangelion

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post by Evangelion »

I know this game is pretty old but I have gotten back into it and are playing lately tryin to unlock most of the stuff in the game. So if you play it, what team of three characters do you use? I usually use Hayato, Strider, and Jin. I use Strider because he is friggin fast, Hayato because his sword can reach pretty far and does some serious damage, and Jin just because when his other 2 team mates are ko'ed and his health is less than one third, he turns into Super Armor Jin and his attack, defense, and speed are doubled!
Dark Toaster

Post by Dark Toaster »

Guile, Ken, and Jin rule. I never lose when i am using them.
I like cheese!............ A LOT!
Supa

Post by Supa »

Juggernaut, Cable, and Sentinal. I never lose when I am using them.
Shin Akuma

Post by Shin Akuma »

I just saw this topic looking for Wolfeinstein... However the undefeatable team would be Akuma (duh... Shun Goku Statsu), Strider(sword kicks ass) and B.B. Hood. (I want you guys to go and play with her and do her special... then comeback and tell me how much it does :twisted: )And Supa?!?! = Juggernaut wtf?!?! :roll:
Simba

Post by Simba »

I don't have the game. :cry:
~In my experience, there is no such thing as luck only excellent timing~
Supa

Post by Supa »

Yeah that team of mine is the cheapest ever try it. The team I really use tho is...Ryu, Akuma, and Venom
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Venom is a top teir character.....He is good.....
Shin Akuma

Post by Shin Akuma »

How about .... Akuma?..... You guys can't stop the Shun Goku Satsu... tis over if you try to fight me... I'll destroy all of your guys with that ONE dude. <<<< This is me being VERY modest and humble. :twisted:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Wait, can't I just super jump with Strider and then another jump after that (becasue Strider is a ninja) or I could just cling on to the wall during the whole move to avoid the Shun Goku Satsu?Yeah, that's what I thought....
Shin Akuma

Post by Shin Akuma »

No you don't understand... he glides to you (superfast) but before i do that I just do his Hadoken or Shuryoken knock you to the ground; 2 steps back and execute.... uh oh i told you my plan :wink: