No Cypher thats your game.... :shock:
~Pwner of Cypher
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Cypher....Terras...*Looks Both Ways Before Corssing The Street* ..I Agree
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i would have built it i tried for a week to find a master artisan but there all taken and i wouldnt get that much satisfaction building it myself eventually we will have an aritsan and build our own guild halls on every planet. FoU is big so you can easily get the resources together i started this game knowing no-one .btw do you think our name is any good?your name sucks, you need an architect, not an artisan, and get real if you're gonna have a guild hall on each planet. you'll need one on not only naboo, correllia, and tatooine BUT ALSO dantooine, dathomir, yavin 4, rori, endor, talus, and lok. if i forget any others, its probably because you would die there instantly because you would have TEFs on because EVERYONE HATES YOU! yes i wish i was a dev so i could put permanent TEFs on you and your little guild. BTW i bet you're a novice entertainer who cant do shit but sit in a bar and enjoy being stared at by others! oh and im surprised you have any friends to start a guild (even with a gay name like that, especially with that spelling error) let alone a full group! dont give me that shit "i have plenty of friends you fucka!" because you dont. you're just like dark toaster, noob recruiter. except worse, he actually has good grammar, and makes sense!HMMMM i think maybe not all of fou should go onto JKA i feel there is another similair game such annoying fools and chinese willy warmers like cough hank and sometimes evan would be better off on SKIVVY GEEK 2 : SOCIAL OUTCAST hmmm i wonder (if anyone makes a cocky joke like "no limp thats your kind of game " i will rip there eyes out put it up there ass and then rip there tongue and put it up there ass then they can watch themselves licking there own ass) bestwishes from limp I admit the name of the game was good, too bad you were looking in a mirror when you were writing it. i think i know a game for you.DUMBASS WARRIOR 2: 5K001 0U7K@57if you're too retarded to be comprehendant in 1337, that says school outcast, what you are. go back to 7th grade my friend, you're getting owned by kids and badly. i admit im a kid, but you got owned.. no worse, YOU'VE BEEN PURCHASED LIKE NO OTHER!*this bashing has been a presentation of BobsidE Industries*
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

Tell us how you really feel Bob. :shock:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i would but it would be longer than that last post
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

GF Bob?
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

GF bob... im glad ur holdin the fort while im gone
~Pwner of Cypher
GHOSTWARRIOR

Post by GHOSTWARRIOR »

LIMP I HAVE TO AGREE THAT IS YOUR TYPE OF GAME... AND YOUR NAME DOES SUCK :?
YOUR DAMD IF YOU DO AND YOUR DAMD IF YOU DONT