TRIBUTE TO SNAPE AND GHEED

You can talk about anything in here
Trippy

TRIBUTE TO SNAPE AND GHEED

Post by Trippy »

yo guys, im makin a map, that is a total tribute to you two. All the times i needed some one for a little help it was you two that were there, so i figured i would do something for you. The map will be done soon, i hope you guyz love it! this doesnt mean taht i dont love to rest of you! just taht ive known snapey for the longest and gheed has ben like an older brother! FoU Roxx0rz! :buttrock:
Lets see to rock around to rock around thats right on time its Trippy! Tuh Trippy Trippy Trippy!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

It's Tripp-aaaaaah! Tuh-Trippy, Trippy, Trippy, Trippy! :D Good to see ya again man, you and Gheed both have a habit of disappearing and reappearing when least expected! Stick around will ya!
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Will do General *salutes, accidentally pokes himself in the eye* $@%#! :oops: ermmm i g2g bwahahahahaha Lets see to rock around to rock around thats riht on time its Trippaaaaaaaaaay!!!! good to be back. one thing i need tho snape! A BANNER! =) i felt so left out, everyone with a banner except little old trippy =( if you could make one for me that would be grrrreat *mmmm frosted flakes* ... ermmm ya anyways i dont care whats on it just make it look sweet! and take your dear time! i know you have alot of work and shizzle so just try and squeeze me in sumtime during 2007 =PPeeeacceeeee!!
Lets see to rock around to rock around thats right on time its Trippy! Tuh Trippy Trippy Trippy!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

tripster! nice to have you back, hehehe we can start pumpin out maps again! that reminds me we gotta collaborate sometime for jk3.and ill make you a banner if you tell me what skin and background, ill do the rest. woot!