Your JK2 Clan Timeline

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
HanK

Post by HanK »

Yeah, I was wondering if you would remember those. The only people in FoU I remember from those days are you Vex and Jaina. Weird combination.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

{FoU}
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

HanK u wouldnt be leader in LoM if i didnt leave :wink:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Milk

Post by Milk »

For me it's only LoC :)
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
HanK

Post by HanK »

HanK u wouldnt be leader in LoM if i didnt leave :wink:Pfft. I do think it's kind of funny though that we both got up to leader and then left. That there was a hiigh quality clan. :roll:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Hey Milk? Nice Aavatar. Welcome to the forums.
LordMantel

Re: Your JK2 Clan Timeline

Post by LordMantel »

[x-com] ---> ---> [Les Futes] ---> {CoJ} ---> {FoU} ---> [BoX.....:frown: ] ---> :D :D :D :D :D :D {FoU} :D :D :D :D :D :frown:Hmm. . .i dunno. . .I think I remember a certain {FT}Bandit that was with us for about a week who yodax recruited and who made me want to pull my hair out every time hed say how good he was in the fight club map. . . :shock: :lol: My timeline is just {FT} btw :P .
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

milk thx for reminding me of this clan in wolf ET called LoC...bunch of losers....
Jessie

Post by Jessie »

solo (the clan) --> Various Posings including OOJ, P:DJ, JFS, FoU, etc. and a request to join DVS ---> legitamite membership to OOJ, and P:DJ (shhh taht was a secret one) --> ENJ with a sistership into FoU --> X-Men lmfao --> FoUDarn, you were in X-Men? I remember them when i first started jk2 when my ex was teaching me everything and i remember some guy like... colossus or something.
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

I remember Darth Colosus he was in RJO