things that jk2 relate to

You can talk about anything in here
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

o o.. while the topic is back ill tell a tale. Ok, one day in school i decided that i needed a cup of tea, and i would survive the day without one. So i snuck out of the class, hiding in the shadows, looking past corners and crawling through ventelation shafts, while beating people senceless with my pen, i finally get to the kitchen, and while fending off a giant two legged tank, i make my tea. then i got back to the class without the now teacher noticing shit. :lol: :rofl: what useless topic is this?much like mgs :wink:
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

That's sounds a lot like a splinter cell game bane!
Gheed2k

Post by Gheed2k »

crazy...but bob is right :\
Hey! I have a signature!
hota

Post by hota »

Awesome!
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

anyone ever see whats inside the girls washroom and or changeroom?i hear theres a couch
The Second Canuck
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Man! This other day I was chilling at lunch and I decided to get some food. I went and got in line in the cafe, but all there was a huge line! And I had no money. So I jumped on top of the heads of the people in line and snatched coins from their dead corpses! I bought a burrito. What a day.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

LOL but in sweden school-food is free!!!
DocSnyder

Post by DocSnyder »

so you neednt kill people if you forget your money at home?
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

no lol.....