JotR ALL UP IN THIS OOOKKAAAAAAAYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!

You can talk about anything in here
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

reno and i had a private duel tourney the other nite in HoP when all was quiet.......first to ten wins....reno won.....10/9.....fun as hell, ill duel if he is there also.......
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I'm in.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

lol no replays... :? scared.... 8) /rcon JotR wins/rcon FoU looseFou disconnected.ok stfu thx good fight bye 8)"Loose" only has one 'O'. Therefor, you lose.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

lol no replays... :? scared.... 8) /rcon JotR wins/rcon FoU looseFou disconnected.ok stfu thx good fight bye 8)"Loose" only has one 'O'. Therefor, you lose.LoL Owned. 8)
Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

lol no replays... :? scared.... 8) /rcon JotR wins/rcon FoU looseFou disconnected.ok stfu thx good fight bye 8)"Loose" only has one 'O'. Therefor, you lose.holy shit mus i love you .. u just owned him hardcore
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

i finnaly have my chance to be in one.. but whatda know.. im a moving slideshow!
Pada*One aka InVincible

Post by Pada*One aka InVincible »

lol no replays... :? scared.... 8) /rcon JotR wins/rcon FoU looseFou disconnected.ok stfu thx good fight bye 8)"Loose" only has one 'O'. Therefor, you lose.pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft :twisted: *throws saber at Musa* "u Fat ass Bitch!!!''Musa died.i win again 8) gf :twisted:
Duels - We run this biz.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Only because that bind owns everyone!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'll talk it through with my guys and get back to you Big.
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

hey I saw that the Jotr server is restarded but the prob is that the map is yavin and no good duel server so for that reason everyone just do ffa and no more pp or duels :cry: that's sucks