JotR ALL UP IN THIS OOOKKAAAAAAAYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!

You can talk about anything in here
Evangelion

Re: *sigh

Post by Evangelion »

here : http://jotr99.proboards26.com/index.cgi ... 82052588we dont lock topics. Go back to your racist stoner friends, and have a nice day.That could well be the most immature reaction provoking comment i've heard all week. After all what has happened in the past between the two clans all our guys have made effort not to make such racial slurs through respect to snape and the rest of you and you would come out with such a comment. I am good friends with the majority of the FoU'sters and would like to see them in JK2 more often.....though i cannot say the same from u....judging by your comments you are a silly little trouble maker that should keep your mouth shut....*waits for childish remarks**sigh* Don't talk to Dai that way. Hes very mature for his age and a great friend to everyone in this clan. Dai owns you. Why should he keep his mouth shut?! It's OUR forums!!! If you wanna tell someone to keep their mouth shut, go do it on your own forums. You guys come in here disrespecting us like this and you expect a tourney with us?! At least Dai has the balls to tell it like it is. Racist....yep. You know he's right. You and all you're Jew binds... Does it make you JotR's feel good when you call someone a Jew or a N word? I think you guys are the immature ones with all the racisim that you guys put out. You poison all the minds of your members with so much crap that it's not even near funny. So I think it is you and you're little JotR buddies that are the "silly little trouble makers"... :P P.S. ReD, none of this is directed to you man, you're one of the nicest people i've met online. :D
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

LoLThis big hooplah going on between JoTR and FoU is quite amusing, JoTR thinking they are even remotely better then us is quite funny. I noticed that JoTRs lineup isnt going to consist of only JoTR but they are putting MoTF in there as well. I thought this was JoTR vs FoU not JoTR+MoTF vs FoU, quite humbling that you would need two clans to fight just FoU. You make me all warm inside on how much trouble your going thru just to get a match between us. it is rather enjoyable I might say, lol.Fact is I own all of JoTR and MoTF and I even taught Vash all of his shit, and everyone knows Vash is your best member which is funny since he came from FoU. LoLLook Big and Pada, dont disrespect FoU again because when you do that you disrespect me and my friends. I do not like being disrespected. Now leave us be to smoke our pot and make fun of you fools, kekeke. :twisted:

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
TacoBell

Re: *sigh

Post by TacoBell »

here : http://jotr99.proboards26.com/index.cgi ... 82052588we dont lock topics. Go back to your racist stoner friends, and have a nice day.That could well be the most immature reaction provoking comment i've heard all week. After all what has happened in the past between the two clans all our guys have made effort not to make such racial slurs through respect to snape and the rest of you and you would come out with such a comment. I am good friends with the majority of the FoU'sters and would like to see them in JK2 more often.....though i cannot say the same from u....judging by your comments you are a silly little trouble maker that should keep your mouth shut....*waits for childish remarks**sigh* Don't talk to Dai that way. Hes very mature for his age and a great friend to everyone in this clan. Dai owns you. Why should he keep his mouth shut?! It's OUR forums!!! If you wanna tell someone to keep their mouth shut, go do it on your own forums. You guys come in here disrespecting us like this and you expect a tourney with us?! At least Dai has the balls to tell it like it is. Racist....yep. You know he's right. You and all you're Jew binds... Does it make you JotR's feel good when you call someone a Jew or a N word? I think you guys are the immature ones with all the racisim that you guys put out. You poison all the minds of your members with so much crap that it's not even near funny. So I think it is you and you're little JotR buddies that are the "silly little trouble makers"... :P P.S. ReD, none of this is directed to you man, you're one of the nicest people i've met online. :DAnd eeky if you want to see the most imature comment of the week, check out the thread that Vince started titled....''FoU =Pu*sy''. I think that you should take control of your own clan mates before you start pointing fingers at ours. :roll:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

I am?!THAN I HAVEN'T TRIED HARD ENOUGH! :twisted: yeh, this is another of those things...let me put it this wayit's like grade school when you were trying out for a position on the [insert sport appropriate to your country...hockey, basketball, whatever you brits play :wink: ] but some other kid was going for the exact position. I swear this is going somewhere but my brother walked in and was like "hey, can I be the retarded brother this time? awahHAha asfksf" and I was all like "piss off" and he starts pretend crying and my mom's all like "WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?!" and I'm just sitting here trying to piece together a weak analogy in hopes of stopping the insanity that is this spam war (fuck you, that's all it is! any minute zippo is going to come in here and win this fucking thing). So fuck the analogy. The only two clans who still retain the... is friendship too strong a word? retain the communication let's say, after jk2 has essentially died off (except for a few of us die-hards and nostalgia seekers) and often we'll butt heads to keep things interesting. that's the way i see it. A few more people will come in and call you guys pussies and then someone else will call us racists cuz we're such internet-nazis it aint even funny, and then mushy will lock the thread and most of us will move on while some will retain their anger and take it out on themselves by (*edit) furiously masturbating in the bathroom while their mother/brother/sister pounds on the door because you've been in their too long and you'll just tug harder. After it's all said and done, and you've flushed all this excrement down the toilet, you can smile.thanks for reading, eh
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

............I got half way threw and went to go feed my Cat.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

cuz we're such internet-nazis it aint even funnyLoL, at least Red admits it.I luv joo Red =P

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
eeky

lordy

Post by eeky »

like i said*waits for childish remarks.....firstly as i said in my previous posts....i am friends with many fou's....snapeh....mus....7up....tibs.....and the rest...(u know who u r) =)The rest of you....enna and co....i dont know, and you do not know me.....therefore do not tell me who or what i am....keep your poisonous remarks to yourselfs....Even though this is is www.fouclan.com this is a public board and i shall stay and post here until snape tells me otherwise...i also shall make such comments and tell people to 'shut up' if it is too keep matters from becoming hostile which is what could happen if people such as yourselves make comments like the one i was refering to in my first post......if snape has a problem with me trying to stop arguements from occuring then i shall stop doing that as well.....i would also like enna and co to ask snape or tib or drep or mus the last time they saw me type a racist comment......*sigh* let the mindless pointless comments flow...
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

OI NEDDAH!
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Actually Eeky I was not referring to you. Im sorry if you thought that was directed towards you, it was directed towards the JoTR and MoTF members who come here and use racist comments or go on HoP and do the same, you excluded.kthxdrvthrubye

DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Enna and I love Pie!It may be eachothers Pie, but its pie none the less!