Don't smoke Crack

You can talk about anything in here
Supa

Don't smoke Crack

Post by Supa »

Crack is BadIt makes you sadIt makes you madBut not gladCrack is Bad
HanK

Post by HanK »

lol. Nothing wrong with some spring cleaning, even very anal spring cleaning. I suppose it might at least make the other rooms of the forum a bit more interesting. While you're in the mood though, Mus, I don't suppose you'd consider making a stop at my house would you? My room could sure use it right about now. :)
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Supa, just keeping the boards in check; don't go throwing insults around. There are parts of the message board not even being looked upon, at least now they have some activity.And people do care, I've already had Bob on another forum complaining about threads; I just thought it was about time a mod actually did the job given to them.Sorry anyway, didn't mean to ruin your life by making you have to scroll down a page and waste two more seconds of your life getting to a topic.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Interesting new topic by the way. :) CRACK IS WACK!!!!!! (to quote my health teacher)
Supa

Re: Don't smoke Crack

Post by Supa »

Crack is BadIt makes you sadIt makes you madBut not gladCrack is BadI actually used this poem in my Language Arts class last year and it was published in my school's literary magazine, lmao.
OiNKeR

Post by OiNKeR »

Crack makes you crap. :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:
Don't mess with this pig... cAuSe tHe OINK iS sTrOnG wItH tHiS oNe.
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

Crack is definatly Bad, im totally against using it, but i do think either Crack should be legalized, or that Cigarettes and Alchohol should be Illegalized. Crack IS a gateway drug which is a bad thing, but Crack is proven less harmful than Ciggerettes, and Crack is also proven less harmful than Alchohol also in some ways.My 2cent
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.
HanK

Post by HanK »

**grabs 2 cents and runs** :twisted:
Christian

Post by Christian »

pfffft, the best thing the government can do to stop the drug problem is simple: legalize it and tax the unholy hell out of it. and i don't mean a slap on the wrist tax. i mean tax the stuff so high no one could afford to buy it.crack is bad.......but so are a lot of other drugs out there.btw, Ardy's drug of choice aint included in this taxation. there are problems that could stem from it but if it's used responsibly, it's ok.
OiNKeR

Post by OiNKeR »

GOOD IDEA!!!
Don't mess with this pig... cAuSe tHe OINK iS sTrOnG wItH tHiS oNe.