Weirdest dream ever?

You can talk about anything in here
OiNKeR

Weirdest dream ever?

Post by OiNKeR »

Ok this was an EXTREMLY weird and random dream. I walked in to Taco Bell for lunch. I order a number 4 with a soft taco... good dream so far... and then when i look in the kitchen guess who I see sitting in a chair in the corner of the kitchen playing JK2? Yes Taco, it was you. This is the weird part of the dream. I was watching him dueling Snape! I know i'm crazy for dreaming this but Taco actually beat Snape :dropsjaw: ! That wasn't a dream in was an impossible nightmare. No offense Taco.LOL
Don't mess with this pig... cAuSe tHe OINK iS sTrOnG wItH tHiS oNe.
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

No offense, but do you have a life? or only the one on jk2. You dream about people who you play a video game with? sad...
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.
Dante

Post by Dante »

Dont spoil his fun.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Kak, people don't have control over their dreams. I have a life, but I've dreamt of JK2 (strange as it sounds/reads).
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i think only brits and farm animals dream of JK2....w8....im drunken goat.......................AH! oh ya and whores :D
OiNKeR

Post by OiNKeR »

No offense, but do you have a life? or only the one on jk2. You dream about people who you play a video game with? sad...Trust me i'm A LOT younger than you think... I have no job 'cause i'm only in 5th grade. Yes surprise only in 5th grade. So I do have a life... you dream about 300 dreams a night. But you only remember a couple... and a person w no life is some1 that plays 24/7. I only play an hour a day... some days even less. So dont go saying people have no lives when they could have just had one dream. So please think before u say something u don't know is true.
Don't mess with this pig... cAuSe tHe OINK iS sTrOnG wItH tHiS oNe.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

5th grade? holy shit.......and i thgouht i was one of the younger ones
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

HOLY MACERAL i thought i was youngest jk2er.... i bet i beat you anus! anyway lets see 5th grade... yup i was a video gamer then too so.. its not that suprising
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

Kid, that's nothing. I copied and pasted this old post of mine off the old forum:Last night I had a dream. It was weird. Here's what happened:I was at my grandmother's house. Nothing was weird about it. It was exactly like my grandmother's house. I was in the living room fighting this guy with a lightsaber. I was winning. I knocked him and leapt on top of him. He's like, "You don't want to kill me."And I'm like, "Yes, I do, you bastard." And I reach down and pull a dagger from a sheath at my hip. But it's a plastic dagger. It doesn't even look like one now, it looks like this gray plastic thingy. I'm raising the fake dagger above my head to kill the guy, when all of a sudden Drep comes in the room!Now, let me take a moment to describe what Drep looks like in this dream. A tall guy wearing all black; pants, shirt, boots, and vest. He has shoulder-length straight hair that's black with a tinge of light blue in places. He has a goatee of the same color. But the most noticable thing about him is the blue skin! Yes, my friends, Drep'anon now is primarily identified by his blue flesh. A chiss even in real life.I look up at Drep, then to the dagger in my hand and back at Drep again. "Oh, hi, Drep!" I say cheerfully, with a hint of guilt in my voice. "Hello, Heather," Drep replies. And he gestures for me to continue with what I'm doing. All of a sudden the murder of the guy is now part of a scene we are rehearsing for something. I stab him repeatedly but only hit him in the space between his arm and torso, not actually inflicting damage from the blunt plastic dagger. I continue to act angry as though my actions were driven by vengeful rage. In the background I hear Drep address the room, "We'll begin in a few moments."I finish the scene, my victim feigning death, and get up. Drep is looking at me like it's completely normal for me to be rehearsing murder scenes in my grandmother's living room before a meeting of... whatever...Then Drep says, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" and he grabs my arm. "Yes, of course, sir." I say as he leads me to another back room (which does exist in my grandmother's house in reality, as a matter of fact there is a computer in there...)Drep says to the gathered people just before he closes the door to the back room, "If you'll all take your places, we can begin in a few moments." Then he shuts the door...I don't remeber anything else. Normally that is how my dreams work; short little vignettes of nothing. Drep probably lectured me on how to behave on his servers for some reason. Or wanted to know how our secret plans to take over the world were progressing before he told his top-ranking minions. Something to that effect. I got the impression I was like Drep's right hand girl. His loyal assistant, his annoying little sidekick. Anyway... that was my dream... I'm not too sure what it means... What do you guys think?The actual post can be found here: http://fou.proboards5.com/index.cgi?boa ... start=0The Much Later Illustration from the Dream:
<3 Mus
Christian

Post by Christian »

No offense, but do you have a life? or only the one on jk2. You dream about people who you play a video game with? sad...Trust me i'm A LOT younger than you think... I have no job 'cause i'm only in 5th grade. Yes surprise only in 5th grade. So I do have a life... you dream about 300 dreams a night. But you only remember a couple... and a person w no life is some1 that plays 24/7. I only play an hour a day... some days even less. So dont go saying people have no lives when they could have just had one dream. So please think before u say something u don't know is true.just because he dreams something from a videogame doesn't mean he has no life. think about what you say beforehand too eh