Yzuki The Ninja

You can talk about anything in here
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

It is Prox, and yes he is an . I will ban his ass if he is ever on when I am on. I cant stand him anyways. A mouthy, y, troublemaker is all he is.Des pretty much summed it up. He is nice to people he knows or anyone with out standing skill. Just like Cloud was. But I know one thing if I see this behavor myself, I will take action using my saber...Ah and Dwarf, Yuzki is not a noob. He is very skilled but what he is, is a . Two different things.
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

Ysuki came in last night talking shit, but I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

Ysuki has never given me any problems personally, I dunno it's rare that I have a problem with anyone though.If he does I'll just handle it like I do everyone who bothers me. Keep asking to cyber and tell him I'm mb8ing thinking about him. :roll: Scares away any pest I come across, but seems to turn the Wasks and Kakuto on :roll:
Christian

Post by Christian »

you mean with a dumbass? :)i'm with Desu here. if he starts anymore shit, i'm banning him. isn't the first time i've seen him act up.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Yes, any time he has ever been on HOP when I was there he was always the ass. Never listening to warnings, killing people for no reason with saber down. I knew him when I was the admin at Sasha's Saber Suite. Him and Maverick always used to come in and try to cause trouble. Back when I actually played this game for statistical reasons, these 2 were trained from a friend of mine when they were just 2 noobs. Never played the game before at all. They both are definitely skilled in ff and dueling, I give them that. But this isnt Sasha's Saber Suite and this isnt Valtran's piece of shit laggin ass server, so my statement from before still stands. If I am ever on and see him do 1 thing wrong... I will give no warning no anything, I will get his IP and just ban him.As far as apoligizing to Shadow, that is a nice gesture and all but, for him to disrespect the whole clan of FoU by saying I don't care what tag you have in front of your name... he ows the whole damn clan an apology in my opinion.Prox = Ass = I see him on = BannedPlain and simple
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Des..Word. 8)