Yzuki The Ninja

You can talk about anything in here
Shadow

Yzuki The Ninja

Post by Shadow »

Ok first of im having a bad day. The motherfucking IRS comes knocking on my door sayind that I owe them money for possesions of my grandmother that were not listed on the will. These possesions were donated to goodwill. IM NOT PAYING THEM SHIT. Now, I get on HOP all fired up and onto the server comes a Yzuki the Ninja. First thing he does is kill me saber down. I ignore it. He does it again. I got to spectate while i eat. First thing that happens when I get back in is a DFA in the back from Yzuki. I ask him if he wants the ban, knowing I do not have the power to do so, just trying to scare him off of me. When I say this the entire server starts spamming at me. Kak, Kameleon, and a few others. Im like WHAT THE FUCK. He says something like I dont care what the tag that you wear says. Yzuki tells me that if I ban him Tib, Snape, and some other admin will unban him and ban me. Everyone agrees. He then proceeds to put on the FoU tag and name himself some kind of insult. Everyone finds this very amusing. I ask him why he started killing me saber down and got no response, just more spam. At that point I spazzed out, left the server, and added to a growing collection of holes in my wall. Someone please inform me to who this asshole is, and why everyone decided that he is the man and im FoU trash. Im ready to get some adresses and take a trip around america to whoop some shithead ass.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

It is Prox, and yes he is an asshole. I will ban his ass if he is ever on when I am on. I cant stand him anyways. A mouthy, cocky, troublemaker is all he is.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Thank god someone agrees. Thank you Drunk! :bow:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

yes yzuki is an ass shadow and i dont like him either i got ur back man i thought he was acting a little noobish coming and calling us all noobs and shit but dont worry hes gay like that
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

Alright, Alright, just everyone cool their jets. Yzuki is really a cool guy, but he doesnt always like to follow the rules, i will talk to him, and shadow you WILL recieve an apology. Secondly, Yzuki did not put on a FoU name, not from what i saw. Lastly, Shadow im sorry for the inconvience, and i ask you please put it behind you after he apologizes, please.~Kat
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I already posted a reply to you Kak but dont think it got through. Anyways that guy realy pissed me off. He did put the FoU tag on in lowercase letters. I WILL accept an appology since im not one to hold a grudge, but I will definetly see him in distaste after this.
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

Yes, and Shadow, i didnt mean to annoy you if i did, i didnt really do much, just observed...but sry again, you will recieve an apology.
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf »

I don't want to flare any more tempers, but I'm also inputting that Yzuki is a newb (not in a literal sense, but a ... tempermental one[he can kill me in a duel, FF, saber down... afk...].. yeah, so I think of him as a newb)I dont mean to offend you if I did Kak, or anyone else who thinks Yzuki is a nice guy. He probably is once you get past the 14 foot razor sharp thorns. :?
All Jedi are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada. - Britney Spears
TonY

Post by TonY »

:idea: Shadow if you run out of spots to hit on your wall come to my house and we will hit my walls together, I got plenty of space left. :wink:
100% Pure Love Baby!
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf »

And if you run out of space in Alligator's room, you can come over to my house... well, maybe my neighbors house and blow it up! :lol:
All Jedi are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada. - Britney Spears