Opinions Please

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

whenever it comes to making animations looping smoothly (er usually i just make shit spin around but...) just delete the last frame or so. this mostly applies to flash movie clips but WHATEVERI don't think there's much Spyke can do here like that, the animation moves one way, and then turns back on itself. Returning to the point of start. It's not like a continuous movement in one direction.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

ya the only way to defeat that would be putting the end frame at over 900 degrees.. 10 times more then that and having a really long movie that repeats so long afterward that your not looking at it anymore
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

just skip the reapeating. its going to be an opening part to some intro i will make in the sometime future[flash width=640 height=480:8c0615c879]http://www.fouclan.com/movie/SpyKesmysp ... tled-1.swf[/flash:8c0615c879]
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

dd: Donkey Dick?no seriously whats it stand for?
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

dynamic designs
LooseMoose

Post by LooseMoose »

dd: Donkey Dick?no seriously whats it stand for?Wow, does EVERYONE have to be an idiot like this?Good work spyke, looks good to meP.S. Musashi is a fooking fag.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

dd: Donkey Dick?no seriously whats it stand for?Wow, does EVERYONE have to be an idiot like this?Good work spyke, looks good to meP.S. Musashi is a fooking fag.First off; I honestly didn't know what it stood for, thank you Spyke, now I know. Second off; Moose, it's not aimed at you, so keep out of it. Second off; Again, you really don't need to know, but I do it because Spyke is so cute when he's mad. (fourth off: when it comes to any esthetic piece of work someone puts up, I'll say what I think and give my honest opinion about it... if there are sparse few that have made comments. I don't see a reason to post something like "AWSOME" or "FANFUCKINGTASTIC" when everyone else has said it, I think by that time the artist has gotten the point, and further commenting it would be proclaiming them an idiot.)PS: since I have too; Spyke, I like all of the above, but the last one needs have a short stop before it repeats again for people to actually see what the completed animation looks like.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

What happened to 'Third off'?!You're cute when you get mad too. :naughty:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

What happened to 'Third off'?!:lmao:
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

What happened to 'Third off'?!You're cute when you get mad too. :naughty:Three is such an ugly number, and sooo cliché, so second was repeated. And I'm not mad, I have the flu and fever.. and its my birthday tomorrow :cry: