Metallica Concert

You can talk about anything in here
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Hey Tibby, The B-Boys are good. But, I don't expect you to like them.. You probably listen to Zeppelin and Hendrix... You know.. Music from when you were 20... ish...And Im not gonna lie, Zeppelin and Hendrix RoxXoRzactually im not into the oldies.............i like groups like chevelle, evanescence, limp bizkit, tool, perfect circle, audioslave, tesla, pantera, testament, PJ, soundgarden, smashing pumpkins, ozzy,days of the new, black label society, shinedown, typeOnegative, the cult, neal young, lynard skynard, alice in chains, linkin park, sterophonics, silverchair, velvet revolver, stabbing westward/the dreaming, kingdom come, the verve, and a hundred other groups............................and occasionally zepplin and hendrix........bobbbay.....ur from another fucking planet i swear.........ur definitely not fucking human :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

stabbing westwardWhen i'm not listening to them, i'm either listening to nothing, or the Sean Hannity show.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'd say Tibby has the closest musical taste to my own which is kinda scary... but yeah, Stabbing Westward are one of my all time faves, Perfect Circle, Tool, Silverchair, Lost Prophets, Audioslave etc. etc.I'm listening to 'The Music' a lot at the moment, hated their earlier albums but getting quite into the most recent album. You should give them a try Tibbeh, you might like 'em too.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

wootwoot Lost Prophets are the shit Snapeh!
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

Tib, where are the country artist in that list???I like alot of those bands too.
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Hey Tibby, The B-Boys are good. But, I don't expect you to like them.. You probably listen to Zeppelin and Hendrix... You know.. Music from when you were 20... ish...And Im not gonna lie, Zeppelin and Hendrix RoxXoRzactually im not into the oldies.............i like groups like chevelle, evanescence, limp bizkit, tool, perfect circle, audioslave, tesla, pantera, testament, PJ, soundgarden, smashing pumpkins, ozzy,days of the new, black label society, shinedown, typeOnegative, the cult, neal young, lynard skynard, alice in chains, linkin park, sterophonics, silverchair, velvet revolver, stabbing westward/the dreaming, kingdom come, the verve, and a hundred other groups............................and occasionally zepplin and hendrix........bobbbay.....ur from another fucking planet i swear.........ur definitely not fucking human :roll: :roll: :roll:Actually, I really like zepp and hendrix.. and my taste isnt too far off from yours.. 'cept i despise limp bizkit and pantera.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

They are coming to Boston this week. Can't wait!!!
{FoU}Miller

Post by {FoU}Miller »

My musical tastes are exactly of Tib's and Snape's put together with some of my own that I like.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Bebop music all the way.With some Kill Bill style Western stuff thrown in there too... :P
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

im retardedmetallica doesnt come here till nov 11.