PLz for 1 week

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

NAh I have nothing against you TruV, I don't dislike anyone on here. As long as you arent running your chops and bragging like others....Just agreeing with RD on his Who cares about OR?If you didnt notice, this is H O P section of the forum. If u dont like how it is and home is what you call OR, then go there.
TruVpoweR

Post by TruVpoweR »

well ya man but u c you may not like them but i do these are the guy who helped me get better and i had alot of fun with them you wouldent like it if i came to you and said snape fucks dogs or talking shit about your friend
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

We had a conversation with Tib about all this force shit a night back. All this force using has gone out of hands but hey, what can u do about it? Just accept it. Use it, or go somewhere else where there's less force allowed, or try to kill them without using it yourself but you'll most likely lose (unless you're a good kicker, have good reflexes etc). It's a part of the game and there's nothing u can do about it. Sure u can change it to guardian or knight or something but then less ppl would come in. At least when I look for a server, I make sure it has jedi master forces and saber only. I won't accept anything less.I hate ffas when everyone just pushes and pulls pushes and pulls pushes and pulls etc etc, cos u can't even dfa without flying to the other side of the map. I try not to use pull/push when I have many ppl around me.About that gripping to the side thing that Snape mentioned about, it's so fuckin cheap. I can't stand it. :? But anyway, I forgot what my point was but I'm still gonna type something if I remember anything.Just change the forces to guardian or whatever u wish, but don't leave it like that. I won't be playing on HoP when it's like that. I can manage a week on other servers...
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

guys i thought we were all about fun... FUN.. think about it, without force... the fun level of an ffa drops severly.... i mean, jumping sucks ass, no saber spins, no sniping lightning, no kicks, no push or pull to get rid of the annoying noob that comes by, why a NF ffa is about as much fun as 1.04.... learn to deal with force guys, you cant always get what you want
TruVpoweR

Post by TruVpoweR »

True bob but its not my server so i wont say any thing about it.I just wanna see if this helps out with all the fighing thats all,
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

The best way to counter forces like pull/grip/speed is to leave the server...they wont expect it!
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

The best way to counter forces like pull/grip/speed is to leave the server...they wont expect it!lol......good retort there gheed-sta!!!!!!!!personally i could give a flying fuck about anything OR..sorry if they are friends of yours fes, but there is absolutely nothing about OR that i could care less about.....i agree that ffa is almost impossible anymore......but most players in the game have become incredibly cheap....like sauron said, what the hell you going to do about it, sit is a corner and stew, or play the game the best you can...as to being gripped on the side.....we i can name a few fousters who practice that technique on a regular basis......you can, however, escape by kicking and pulling like hell..But seriously........[size=24:b123893c67]IS THERE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SERVER THAT YOU GUYS DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH???????????????....BITCH .....BITCH....BITCH.......BITCH.....BITCH....WHAT IS WITH THIS CONSTANT PISSING AND MOANING????????[/size:b123893c67]
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
HanK

Post by HanK »

**pisses in the corner** Oh God it burns! :wink:
Christian

Post by Christian »

::sigh:: Tib's right. we're about fun and here we go off bitching about the server. we should just be happy we have a server. and i'm gonna keep doing what i've been doing since day 1: have fun. that's what the game is for. if someone wants to be cheap with me, fine, i'll show them good and i'll do it fairly :)
TruVpoweR

Post by TruVpoweR »

ack he sounds like my dad when i dont pay my rent lol