Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Okay I messed up earlier, just found my old Thundara Blade. Vital Slash + Stop Blade - > Death Blade (I THINK)
KniVes

Post by KniVes »

Anyone beat the game yet?I am fighting sephiroth right now.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

not yet, im working on it. Im bouncing between this and C and C campaign ><.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Anyone beat the game yet?I am fighting sephiroth right now.The ending is probably one of the most well-done I've seen in a long time. Spoiler tags for the 2 people on the planet who haven't played Final Fantasy VII:[spoiler:b6a249626f]I think they handled Zack's death perfectly. Everything after the final fight with Genesis is probably the most touching part of the game. The endless battle against the Shinra army and the following battle on the cliff near Midgar were amazing. Even though you know everything that is going to happen, it's still sad to see Zack die. I think something that really drove it home was seeing Aeris on the DMW as Zack dies.[/spoiler:b6a249626f]Also, be sure to watch through the ending credits for a secret movie.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Spot on Ev - the ending was really well done and surprisingly emotional, considering most people knew what the ending would be before they even played this game.[spoiler:42cbe0a9f3]I was interested to see how they would explain the FFVII flashback for this scene, where it only took 3 Shinra soldiers to take him down. Great touch to see him taking on a whole army of them, despite knowing what the final outcome would be.[/spoiler:42cbe0a9f3]I'll probably hit the New Game+ at some point, to get the missions I missed first time around. Apparently there's a stupidly-hard boss mission, Minnerva, who has 15 million HP. Sounds like a challenge!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Spot on Ev - the ending was really well done and surprisingly emotional, considering most people knew what the ending would be before they even played this game.[spoiler:81cac1cd10]I was interested to see how they would explain the FFVII flashback for this scene, where it only took 3 Shinra soldiers to take him down. Great touch to see him taking on a whole army of them, despite knowing what the final outcome would be.[/spoiler:81cac1cd10]I'll probably hit the New Game+ at some point, to get the missions I missed first time around. Apparently there's a stupidly-hard boss mission, Minnerva, who has 15 million HP. Sounds like a challenge!Ha, yeah, I read about her. Only thing about New Game+ is that your mission progression does NOT carry over.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

why the hell would they do that
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Cos you beat this game in two days.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

i still haven't beat i'm doing all the missions before i beat it now
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

just finally got around to beating the game this morning while being hung over ><. Anyway it was amazing, everything u guys said it would be. Zack is the shit.And who were those guys who picked up genesis at the end? and when was Weiss in the game? I noticed his character was in the credits for voice actors.