Scary pic inside.......

You can talk about anything in here
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I blame you.....LOL, how many posts did we just accumilate?
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Why are you you asking me, is your slow American brain unable to count up the posts itself?
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

WHY DIDN'T YOU COUNT THEM THEN?IS YOUR SLOW BRITISH BRAIN NOT ABLE COMPREHEND NUMBERS?
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

WHY DIDN'T YOU COUNT THEM THEN?IS YOUR SLOW BRITISH BRAIN NOT ABLE COMPREHEND NUMBERS?I have no reason to count them, it was you asking. Or did you forget that? It is pretty easy to forget when using an American brain, or; American braincell.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

damnit mus, #### you're american bashing......
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Was that word supposed to be fuck? Don't worry, I know you Americans find it hard to spell. I understand.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Mus, let's just quit these arguements because i'm sick of typing and just sitting here.........
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Mus, let's just quit these arguements because i'm sick of typing and just sitting here.........No patience either, or mental stamina. Another flaw of the American people.GOOOOAAAL!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

GOD MUS, CAN'T YOU TELL THAT IT WAS A FOUR LETER WORD!!!!!!YOU MUST BE REALLY PISSED TODAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE CARRIED ON THESE ARGUMENTS FOREVER WITH YOUR REMARKS WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE ENDED AT LEAST 20 POSTS AGO.......
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

GOD MUS, CAN'T YOU TELL THAT IT WAS A FOUR LETER WORD!!!!!!YOU MUST BE REALLY PISSED TODAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE CARRIED ON THESE ARGUMENTS FOREVER WITH YOUR REMARKS WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE ENDED AT LEAST 20 POSTS AGO.......I'm bored, nothing better to do right now. So quit your moaning, that's all you Americans ever do!