Im a Anime Noob

You can talk about anything in here
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

going through Hellsing now, pretty cool shitis there just the one season right now? any longer movies or anything of it yet? k thnxOnly one season out as of now, but I have a trailer for the next season, Psalm of Darkness. O_o(splooge....)
-silentassassin-

Post by -silentassassin- »

blah there are to many animes
Digital

Post by Digital »

anyone got any real Violent anime?Shadow Skill has its fair share of violence. Blood: The Last Vampire, when there is action; is very good (amazing animation too). Devil Man, Part One and Two is ok. A bit shitty, but the violence and action is "nifty".Shadow Skill: Series,Movie,or OVA?
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
FinlandsFinest

Post by FinlandsFinest »

God I hate anime so muchso, so much.
FinlandsFinest-The Stair Master
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

/pounce
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

God I hate anime so muchso, so much.We hate Finland!
FinlandsFinest

Post by FinlandsFinest »

"Oh no! The super-giant-evil robot lord Zawagachi has come and will destroy all the world! Let us hope the brave and strong ninja warrior queens Nirobi and Lentabi save the day with their magical energy-shooting special powers! Then lets all show how shocked we are by opening our mouth really wide, have a little symbol show up on our forehead, and start rocking back and forth without moving any of our body parts!"Please.Give me some Family Guy, give me some Bugs Bunny, but don't ever give me that garbage.
FinlandsFinest-The Stair Master
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

"Oh no! The super-giant-evil robot lord Zawagachi has come and will destroy all the world! Let us hope the brave and strong ninja warrior queens Nirobi and Lentabi save the day with their magical energy-shooting special powers! Then lets all show how shocked we are by opening our mouth really wide, have a little symbol show up on our forehead, and start rocking back and forth without moving any of our body parts!"Please.Give me some Family Guy, give me some Bugs Bunny, but don't ever give me that garbage.If you don't like anime so much, why in the hell are you posting in this topic in the first place? :idea:
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Because he's a complete moron. He would like anime if he seen a good one. But he seems to be speaking of sailor moon, Which is gay and hardly considered anime.While Family Guy and The Simpsons (Pre year 2000) are the best shows ever, Anime is still good and worth a lookie every now and then.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Because he's a complete moron. He would like anime if he seen a good one. But he seems to be speaking of sailor moon, Which is gay and hardly considered anime.FUCK YOU!!!! HAMTARO RULES!