Lines by Fooray.Photoshop. Enjoy.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Phantastic Uld Chuhm! Eksellent Wurk!
[banner]
[/banner]
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

No doubt he looks awesome, but hes missing some things.He needs slightly wider arms and slightly wider legs and maybe some more overblown armor peices.I am sure that you were going for the nice sleek look thou, but thats just my opinion.The coloring and drawing is amazing thou, fucking amazing.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Milk

Post by Milk »

Opinion statement coming: ;)I think you might want to look at sharpening your specular highlights a bit, it looks like he's wearing velvet. crisp em up and give it a kind of lacquered metal effect, where you get that highlight for the 'paint' and the lacquer layer.could be pretty sharp looking :)
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

No doubt he looks awesome, but hes missing some things.He needs slightly wider arms and slightly wider legs and maybe some more overblown armor peices.I am sure that you were going for the nice sleek look thou, but thats just my opinion.The coloring and drawing is amazing thou, fucking amazing.*cough* Lines by Fooray. *cough*LOVEYOUENNABABE
[banner]
[/banner]