I remember back in the old JK2 days....

You can talk about anything in here
Eat_More_Goats

I remember back in the old JK2 days....

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

With FoU moving on to other games soon (JK3 and SWG) I see FoU as becoming somewhat of a Star Wars dynasty. Sure people will be coming in and going constantly, I just wonder if there will be times 1, 2 or even 4 or 5 years down the line when those of us on the boards now will be seen as the "Old Schoolers from the olden days of JK2". This doesn't apply solely to those in FoU but all of the players surrounding it at well. I consider guys like yoda-wan, Vash, the JotR guys and many others every bit a part of the overall scene, FoU as a clan I see simply as the nucleus. So here is my discussion points for you guys:1) Where do you see us as a group 1 or 3 years down the line, or even 5?2) What kind of changes do you see happening between going to different games? 3) Do you think this will make the FoU community grow tighter or do you see it factionalizing?I remember seeing a few clans move on to different games and create a stronger player base. I would like to see maybe 5 years from now all of us together on the boards keeping in touch. Maybe some playing JK3 or JK4 or SWG, possibly even see FoU numbers growing into hundreds or thousands. If we as the FoU community stick together as friends instead of worrying about pwnage or l33t d00dness it could end up one hell of a blast.While you think about your response, enjoy "ADVENTURES IN CYBER SECKS!" http://www.gameswami.com/chatlog.htm
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Mmmmmmm this is probaly the most intelegent thread I have seen on thses boards in a while. I will have to take some time...but as far as I know...I think we will become tighter, for the most part but some of us may fractizine into smaller groups. So I will have to say both. I know you really can't but I do...
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf »

Hahaha. I think I'm gonna die! Hahaaha.That was great, Goats. :)
All Jedi are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada. - Britney Spears
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Good post Goats... Is BloodNinja you? That's funny shit, I can't breathe!
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

Oh crap I just realized something. I wrote a serious post!To compensate for this I give you*drumroll*Smiley pr0n! :shock: :saber: :oops: :saber: :eep: :saber: :sperm: :argh: :pukeright:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Yea will FoU still have the same members in a few years? And what will become of FoU in the future? all questions which i hope they'll be good answered :)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

I wish I had a time machine so I could see ahead.Of course I'd also get lottery #s and sports outcomes so when I came back I'd be a fookin millionaire. It's a question I've been thinking about off and on, what the future holds as far as the JK2 1.02 crowd.Mb8 for world peace.
TruVpoweR

Post by TruVpoweR »

stfu up the onley ones that wher in the old days are tib he was walking withs the dinos
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

Har Har Har! Don't let Tib hear you say that or he'll beat you to death with his walker.
Grable

Post by Grable »

Yeah, don' forget that Tib is a karate master... he just needs a defibrillator to get in the fighting spirit :wink:.