UPDATED 07/06: OK, I know it's about bloody time!

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Musashi
FoUster

UPDATED 07/06: OK, I know it's about bloody time!

Post by Musashi »

Replaced myself with a better gimmick and added Jaina with her dildo, yup. More to come. Here's the list for those who don't know this. From left to right (good call Spyke).Eva (Priest in Mass Robes), Hobar (Emo Mexican with captured flags) Outlaw, Bob (jumping for food), Milk (Sushi Chef), Sauron (Background), Zeligman Z (Worn Down Teacher), Musashi (Ninja), Snape (Wizard!!!!), Jordan (Native American), Taco (scared Security Guard), Bane (Cool dude), Erb Smokah (The high guy with pink elephants), Serge (green haired hacker), BloodViper (Gordan Freeman Wannabe), Crazy Tom (Wrestler Biting), Midget (Crying) and Jaina Solo (Slut with Dildo).These are the next guys in line with possible ideas for gimmicks:Desu (Wannabe Pimp or Forum Nazi)Tibby (Samurai, Old Man in Wheel Chair or Coffin)Quid Boy (QUID FRO)Shadow (Beaten Up Boxer or Drunken Pirate)Zero Enna (Womaniser)Anubis (Egyptian God or Arse with Legs)Kalzakath (As the british cartoon hero, banana man)Gramps (Insanely happy old man)Update: Added Eva and Hobar, Desu is next.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Hahaha, been waiting for this update for so long! Thankyou Mus! :D You should have Eva wearing religious attire (holding a hentai mag) and Desu showing his ass (image... burnt... in memory). Tibby has to be the old man in a wheelchair, calling everyone n00bs or something. Whatever you come up with I'm sure will rock!
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Holy shit you got talent haha your drawings represent emotions perfectly!Good job bro! Keep it up I wanna see the others especially Tibby :twisted:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
KalZakath
FoUster

Re: OK, I know it's about bloody time!

Post by KalZakath »

Kalzakath (As the british cartoon hero, banana man)I can't wait to get to see that. :lol: :seal:You've done such a fantastic job so far. I'm looking forward to see the completed picture. :D
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

fu damn noobs.............. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

make what u want but i think the assface people from southpark would be cool. ask jaina she probally knows what im talkin about.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

QUIDFRO WILL PWN ALL NOOBS
[banner]
[/banner]
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

You should have Eva wearing religious attire (holding a hentai mag)I hate you. So much. :o
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Desu showing his ass (image... burnt... in memory).Your Welcome!:)Lookin good Mus!
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

You need to update the picture over in the media section of the website.