My jk2 movie. The nicest grip movie out there

You can talk about anything in here
Rolo

My jk2 movie. The nicest grip movie out there

Post by Rolo »

http://files.filefront.com/Rolozip/;512 ... htmlbigger badder better and get free cake if you download it! (terms and conditions aply on the free cake)free cake for over 99 year olds
NULL
Rolo

Post by Rolo »

oh and il mention this is the first time ive used vegas. SO NO FLAMING THE SHITNESS. just praise the random button and fx pressing :d
NULL
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

who are you?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Rodiantastic! :D Well... I'm gonna be honest here, not meaning to be offensive, think of it more as constructive critisism!I'm not a big fan of dbs movies. In my eyes once you've seen one, you've seen them all - the only thing that varies is the location and that just doesn't interest me much. The kills in your movie looked staged and the dbs moves looked scripted, not saying either case is true but that's how it appeared to me. Desperately needed some variety to the moves! I did like the editing though, particularly the slow-motion sepia style effect. The music was nice, nothing spectacular but better than 99% of the rap shite used for most JK2 movies these days.Overall, not something I'd watch again in a hurry but I'd certainly check out any other movies you released. :DP.S. Tibby is over 99, does he get cake? I want cake dammit. :x
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

downloading it now.....btw im working on a movie 2....DFA PARTY 2...lol...well its not finished yet i let u guys know when it come out....and if im right there is NOT 1 dbs in it....maybe in a grip move or something but not like dbs in ctf or osmething....
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

WOW THAT WAS SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY SHIT
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

WOW THAT WAS SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY SHITatleased ur honest....im watching it right now...some few nice moves tho the bs'es indeed looks weird
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch

Post by Default »

Such confidence from rolo yet such shitty reviews when i clicked on it to download it said it would take 10 minutes fuck that i canceled it :twisted:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

rolo just signed up. made two posts only about his movie, i bet we never see him againbye
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

VII

Post by VII »

Your probably right step, cya rolo.btw your movie was ok..