Assassination!!

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Meeko

Assassination!!

Post by Meeko »

Just like to introduce a new game that I have thought of. Currently about 15 people know how to play and thoroughly enjoy playing it. I, Meeko, run a server dedicated to this game and other games, such as, Man Hunt.. For now just those 2 games are known so that is all we play. Sometimes just plain CTF'ing gets boring, so read these rules and join my server and try the game out. Promise you'll enjoy it, if not... I'll give you a small pre-school sticker for trying it out. Game: "Assassination" Location: FFA_Yavin Game Type: CTF or TFFA *No Force, No Guns* (Just Need Teams) Teams: Red & Blue Who: Assassin, King, Defenders Shields: NO SHIELDS FOR KING (100/25) Object: Assassin wants to kill the King because once you are King. You get points for every person you kill while King. Whoever can get most points while being King, wins? Why Kill?: If Assassin kills King. ****Assassin will be new King and old King will be the Assassin and a new round starts**** If Defender kills Assassin. ****Defender then switches teams to Assassins team and hunts King**** Rules: An Assassin and King is chosen to start. Everyone else left will be Defenders. The King may NOT LEAVE the small middle square on FFA_Yavin (Inside the pillars.) 'till there are 2 Assassins. If a Defender kills the assassin before the assassin kills the King, then that Defender will join the assassin and try to kill the King. The Defenders can leave the small square anytime but may NOT go into the grass! Nobody is alowed underground, NOBODY! Assassin will want to come inside the square and kill the King without dying. If the King dies then the Assassin that killed him will be the new King! The old King that got killed by the Assassin will switch to RED and become the new Assassin for the next round. Once the new King says "Go!" the next round starts. To get ahold of me if you would like to play, here is my contact info: MSN- Lanabzr@hotmail.com AIM- Lanabzr In-game- (uhh) Meeko?
NULL
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

That sounds like a blast for the king
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

It sounds like fun, but a bit too much organisation required to the point where it's confusing. Unless everyone in the server is 100% clued up on all the rules it could get very messy... I'd be happy to give it a whirl though, always up for new gametype concepts.
Meeko

Post by Meeko »

Thing is I already had 10 people in my server tonight at one time everyone on the same page.. As soon as new round started.. The Assassin switched to red, king switched his name to "King" everyone joined blue and went to the middle to wait for the King to say GO... So if everyone understands the rules, the game goes so SMOOTH and its so much fun, i swear. Add me to AIM or MSN and message me sometime you can join us next game!
NULL