Chromehounds

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Musashi
FoUster

Chromehounds

Post by Musashi »

Anyone got this? Having a blast on it right now, more so than Gears.
Anubis
FoUster

Re: Chromehounds

Post by Anubis »

Anyone got this? Having a blast on it right now, more so than Gears.thats cause you dont play gears with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i bring the fun!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Is that a mech game? Man I hate mech games.I'm still planning on getting a 360 some time this week. Then I will require all your gamertags and will proceed to rape each and every one of you. In the butt.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Just in time Snape, they dropped the prices. You can get the new 120 gig hard drive one for the same as a premium now. Premium's have gone down 30 quid and the core is about the same as a wii.Also, yeah it's a mech game. It's a little slower than your typical Japanese flying around shooting lasers shit. All kept on the ground, using more realistic weapons and mech builds. Takes a lot of strategy too. I'm loving it right now, but need more people to join in my squad. Only have me and my cousin, trying to keep it to just Europeans because of the time zone difference. But if anyone here thinks they could play in time with us, please join in.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Just in time Snape, they dropped the prices. You can get the new 120 gig hard drive one for the same as a premium now. Premium's have gone down 30 quid and the core is about the same as a wii.Also, yeah it's a mech game. It's a little slower than your typical Japanese flying around shooting lasers shit. All kept on the ground, using more realistic weapons and mech builds. Takes a lot of strategy too. I'm loving it right now, but need more people to join in my squad. Only have me and my cousin, trying to keep it to just Europeans because of the time zone difference. But if anyone here thinks they could play in time with us, please join in.Yeah that's why I'm going to get one, it's £330 for an elite now with 2 games (Blue Dragon and Bioshock) so can't say fairer than that! I'll probably grab a copy of Gears at the same time.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I'd suggest for later purchases, easy to find second hand in GAME would be Oblivion, Chromehounds. Oblivion being a fantastic game.If you do get Gears of War, send me a message over XBox live and I'll get you playing with some good brits, some nice fellows I play with. As well as an angry Scouser and loud mouth Irishman. Good times to be had ahead Boss.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Are there any good Euro websites that ship NTSC version games for 360? I have an American 360 here in Poland, but no place to buy games as of yet.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Mus, if you're into Chromehounds, you might want to try Armored Core 4. I played it at a friends and it's a lot of fun online. They really overhauled the Armored Core formula and it's all the better for it. It's pretty fast paced now.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I think Chromehounds is made by the same team that did Armored Core. I've been planning to pick it up when it's available.Shad, games for the 360 are usually region free. They just don't want you to know that. You should be able to buy a game and it'll work. Just in case though, buy a very cheap 360 game over there and try it out on your system. You can always return it if need be.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Good luck returning shit in Poland. I actually read somewhere that the system is not blocked by region, it is left up to the developers to do or not do so. Guess i'll need to find a listing of the region free games, grab one, and give it a go. Just remember: if you're wrong, i'll most probably threaten you with bodily harm over the internet.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.