So you wanna join FoU... SIGN UP HERE

You can talk about anything in here
Jaina Solo

So you wanna join FoU... SIGN UP HERE

Post by Jaina Solo »

(this is a sticky because there are a million 'can i join fou' posts and they depress me)Well, my young newbie-noobs. It's not as easy as it looks. While some FoUsters may tell you all you need to do is be a good person, hang with them, and make friends.. .I know for a fact that it takes more than that. First, you have to be sexy. You must seduce them.More than just Snape too. You have to be sexy with the entire fucking clan. They must love you. They must love you for body, mind and skill. Now once they decide to try you out, its not over. You have to have sex with them. ALL of them. All at once. It's tough for those of you with penises. Of course, some FoUsters like the penis thing. *cough*Snape*hack*Miller*wheeze*Christian* Such as Bob and Supa who are dating (jk)OK. I'm kidding around. If you want to join FoU post here. And don't be a stranger! FoU prefers to recruit people they KNOW!
<3 Mus
Christian

Post by Christian »

yeah, don't believe Jaina about us. she just likes munching on carpet.for whoever wants to jjoin FoU though, please let us know in here. and please just don't tell us you want in. let us know your experiences, post on the forums once in awhile, and come and hang out with us on the servers. pretty much, just get to know us :)
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

well i would like to join, but since its invite only i didn't say anything :wink:
Christian

Post by Christian »

Arch, you're pretty much top priority to me, lol. working as quickly as i can 'ere, lol.
Christian

Post by Christian »

omfg Sabre?!? is that you? :)
SabreLock

Post by SabreLock »

Well that was craptacular I forgot to login. :oops:
I pity da foo who pity's a FoU.
--Mr. T--
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

AND DONT FORGET ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO CAME FROM FALLEN CLANS LIKE SM!!! YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY OUT FOR ENJ!!! WE EXIST!!! WE LIKE EXPERIENCED MEMBERS!!As an added bonus, members usually get to hear about my sexploits as well as get audio and visual footage of my sexy!
<3 Mus
SabreLock

Post by SabreLock »

ROFL :D
I pity da foo who pity's a FoU.
--Mr. T--
Christian

Post by Christian »

oi, would one of our admins delete that please? lol.you aint getting Sabre Jaina, that's for sure. i'll beat him to a bloody pulp if he did, lol.just remember folks: she might be offering you that but as soon as you join, she'll promptly "forget." :rofl: