Name Origins!!!!

You can talk about anything in here
ReDWasK

Name Origins!!!!

Post by ReDWasK »

this might be fun, if you feel like it, tell us all what the hell the story is with your name (not actual name, your JK2 name :p)Why is Snape "Snape"? Is Christian's real name also "Christian"? What the hell is a "Wask" anyway? ;) hope this catches on, could be fun
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Step? naaaaa not gonna tell ya, tho some ppl know...
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Ardent

Post by Ardent »

Ardent is a word that means- ar·dent Pronunciation: 'är-d&ntFunction: adjectiveEtymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin ardent-, ardens, present participle of ardEre to burn, from ardorDate: 14th century1 : characterized by warmth of feeling typically expressed in eager zealous support or activity2 : FIERY, HOT <an ardent sun>3 : SHINING, GLOWING <ardent eyes>synonym see IMPASSIONED- ar·dent·ly adverb I am an Ardent smoker and am Ardent in about anything i do. Well now you know, and knowing is half the battel. What The Fuck Is A Wask Anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Ardent is a word that means- ar·dent Pronunciation: 'är-d&ntFunction: adjectiveEtymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin ardent-, ardens, present participle of ardEre to burn, from ardorDate: 14th century1 : characterized by warmth of feeling typically expressed in eager zealous support or activity2 : FIERY, HOT <an ardent sun>3 : SHINING, GLOWING <ardent eyes>synonym see IMPASSIONED- ar·dent·ly adverb I am an Ardent smoker and am Ardent in about anything i do. Well now you know, and knowing is half the battel. What The Fuck Is A Wask Anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omfg LOL :rofl:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

well put Ard. If only Step here would open up. :pis it because he's a stepchild? and his step father beats him with a wooden spoon? who knows.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

well put Ard. If only Step here would open up. :pis it because he's a stepchild? and his step father beats him with a wooden spoon? who knows.Wrong :rofl:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

It's because of his name. 8) If any one of you mofo's insinuate that my name has ANY relation to Harry Potter I will hunt you down like dawgz!!! :evil: Snape is a nickname I've had since I was about 6. All my friends call me it, my workmates call me it... hell even my mum calls me it. Without giving too much away it's derived from my name in some way or other. I've become so used to being called Snape now that if someone calls me by my real name I don't even realise they're talking to me. :?
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Snape is a nickname I've had since I was about 6. All my friends call me it, my workmates call me it... hell even my mum calls me it. Without giving too much away it's derived from my name in some way or other. I've become so used to being called Snape now that if someone calls me by my real name I don't even realise they're talking to me. :?whoa! :shock:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Well u can guess where my name's from (LOTR!!!) I just thought it was a cool name and didn't bother to think up anything else. <--- here ya go Snape a new avatar just for u :wink: