HELP I CANT PLAY WITH MY FRIEND!!!!!!

You can talk about anything in here
whitewolf

HELP I CANT PLAY WITH MY FRIEND!!!!!!

Post by whitewolf »

ok my friend is in ur clan and i cant play wiht him because we have different versions i have 1.04a and he has 1.02c so i need to know how to play with him. and my protocol is 16 and his is 15 so i need to know botu that too. thank you in andvance maybe :!:
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

then.... .reinstall jk2 maybe that's the best you can do I think :?
UnDerTaKeR

Post by UnDerTaKeR »

then.... .reinstall jk2 maybe that's the best you can do I think :?yep just do that :thumbsup:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Re: HELP I CANT PLAY WITH MY FRIEND!!!!!!

Post by Step »

ok my friend is in ur clan and i cant play wiht him because we have different versions i have 1.04a and he has 1.02c so i need to know how to play with him. and my protocol is 16 and his is 15 so i need to know botu that too. thank you in andvance maybe :!:get your friends CD, your CD might be standard 1.04a (just like in the stores now) and you need your friends cd, install it, copy it, and play with him
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Delete your base folder and have him send you his base folder. Or get his CD and install like everyone else said.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Rasputin

Post by Rasputin »

Or you can delete all the assets except 0 and 1, and it should take you back to 1.02....I have only heard this works, not sure if it's true though....
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Or you can delete all the assets except 0 and 1, and it should take you back to 1.02....I have only heard this works, not sure if it's true though....I still have yet to test this. Try it out, Whitewolf, and tell me if it does, lol :D
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

Am I the only one who noticed the title of this thread? come on its just asking for trouble :kissing: :nono:
HanK

Post by HanK »

What? I'm sorry, I was busy playing witth my friend.
Hiroki

Post by Hiroki »

How come ur friend didnt know how to fix that problem :?
NULL