Alien Vs. Predator

You can talk about anything in here
Terras Kasi

Alien Vs. Predator

Post by Terras Kasi »

6 out of 10was cool up till a point then it went to shit.....could have been longer also
~Pwner of Cypher
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Sooooo, who won?Or was it one of those gay endings where no one wins cause the filmakers don't wanna upset any fans... :lol:
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

THEY BOTH DIE A TERRIBLE FIREY DEATH....fine i havnt seen it, that was just a piss in the wind.
Ender

Post by Ender »

its alright ive seen better
JagerBombs

Post by JagerBombs »

*picks up alien head and uses it as a sheild then lame ass my buddy and me music starts playing and runs in tandem with a predator.* i was kool up until the point in which it got too damn lame.
gramps

Post by gramps »

i love how the whole movie Lex kept taking off clothes, and was stripped down to a long sleeve shirt and gloves by the end.YOU'RE IN FUCKING ANTARCTICA WENCH! :roll: :roll:
:{8):
Ender

Post by Ender »

*picks up alien head and uses it as a sheild then lame ass my buddy and me music starts playing and runs in tandem with a predator.* i was kool up until the point in which it got too damn lame.dude the alien head wasnt a shild its a weapon. you know the little thing that comes out of their mouth she uses that as a weapon but yeah them teaming up was pretty ghey.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

*picks up alien head and uses it as a sheild then lame ass my buddy and me music starts playing and runs in tandem with a predator.* i was kool up until the point in which it got too damn lame.dude the alien head wasnt a shild its a weapon. you know the little thing that comes out of their mouth she uses that as a weapon but yeah them teaming up was pretty ghey.besides the teaming up the movie was good
~Pwner of Cypher
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Good job on ruining it fuck heads.
Digital

Post by Digital »

I was disappointed :(. Could have been alot better. First half of movie was about finding that damm pyramid.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.