DesuMacchi 2005 JK2 Skin -- Almost completed

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
DesuMacchi

DesuMacchi 2005 JK2 Skin -- Almost completed

Post by DesuMacchi »

Had to get me some new clothes my old FoU Brite Packs are getting old for me....
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

forc_face :shock:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

forc_face :shock:lol its from the forceuser rebornyou Forc Face!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Windows Vista looks kinky. :naughty:
:{8):
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Windows Vista looks kinky. :naughty:Thats XP gRamps, just with some Visual Style for Style Xp and a YZ Toolbar mod im running.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

finished I do believe other than sounds...
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

des i hope u dont take this the wrong way, after all its only my opinion, but i dont think it all meshs.the vest and hood like great and the face along with it. but the boots and that shirt dont seem to go along with them. like i said just my opinion, i still think your the best guy in the world at this stuff
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

des i hope u dont take this the wrong way, after all its only my opinion, but i dont think it all meshs.the vest and hood like great and the face along with it. but the boots and that shirt dont seem to go along with them. like i said just my opinion, i still think your the best guy in the world at this stuffNah its all good bro - I wouldn't have posted it if I didnt want some feedback! :)I am working on getting more of a creme color on the vest - hood - and pants as we speak. The green was just something that happend and I liked it so I saved it, but there is always tinkering afterwards :)
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

How about the Goldish - Creme color Anus?I think its bettah!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I like the second one better, but still think it lacks facial features. One of the things I liked best about your other skin was the shades and goatee, maybe something along those lines?