Im a Anime Noob

You can talk about anything in here
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Fuck me? Or him!?Are you upset because you like to watch sailor moon?!
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Fuck me? Or him!?Are you upset because you like to watch sailor moon?!Actually the manga is decent. But Hamtaro still bowns.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I'm still having a hard time believing you are talking about Sailor moon, Thats the gayest fucking show in the existance of earth, Other than Power rangers.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

I'm still having a hard time believing you are talking about Sailor moon, Thats the gayest fucking show in the existance of earth, Other than Power rangers.Notice I said the "manga" is decent.Manga > shows
FinlandsFinest

Post by FinlandsFinest »

Alright, fine, I'll tell you a deep dark secret of mine.I...enjoy Cowboy Bebop a whole lot.But I've figured I like Bebop so much is because its very western. Its not really that Japanese. I mean, the guys name is Spike. Its not, like, Toshiba or anything like that.Ok, Bebop is good. Bebop is really good.The rest I've seen blow.So does the Simpsons. After season 8 that show went to the dogs
FinlandsFinest-The Stair Master
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

You are stupid.Season 8 was the best season, but 9.. 10 and even 11 are great. So STFU.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

when an anime is bad, its usually really bad, but there are plenty of good shows out there. come on erb we know dai is gay alreadyshows like family guy and the simpsons are funny and short, and they're meant to be. anime are more like novels, but then again well most of them are based off...derr..comic books but still they're books. a good show usually has plots and character development and shit. but like i said it can either be good or "OH MY GOD WHY ISNT THIS SHOW CANCELED?!" and well you must have been watching the latter, which is mostly comprised of really bad dubs.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Yeah, I like charactor development. The only problem is with shows like Dragon Ball Z where they play the same frickin' story for like 9999239293932 episodes.. And in each episode only one little minute detail of charactor development actually happens.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

dragon ball z has no character development. end of story.
FinlandsFinest

Post by FinlandsFinest »

You are stupid.Season 8 was the best season, but 9.. 10 and even 11 are great. So STFU.Before I wasn't being too serious about anime. I don't like it but I can see how people like it, so I wasn't being very serious.But now I'm being totally 100% serious. You, sir, are an idiot. Seasons nine, ten, and eleven of The Simpsons were shady at best. Clearly you haven't seen anything from seasons 3-7?
FinlandsFinest-The Stair Master