Im a Anime Noob

You can talk about anything in here
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Steve ahaha...what the hell ya doing man?
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

You are stupid.Season 8 was the best season, but 9.. 10 and even 11 are great. So STFU.Before I wasn't being too serious about anime. I don't like it but I can see how people like it, so I wasn't being very serious.But now I'm being totally 100% serious. You, sir, are an idiot. Seasons nine, ten, and eleven of The Simpsons were shady at best. Clearly you haven't seen anything from seasons 3-7?Are you fucking kidding me?I never said that 9 - 11 were the best. I said that they were still good, Even the newest episodes are good still. I still watch the damn show and perhaps you are just a H8r. End of discussion.
FinlandsFinest

Post by FinlandsFinest »

NO NOT THE END OF DISCUSSION I SHALL WINSeason 9 was about half and half. It was still somewhat good. It started out with an amazing episode- The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson. But as season 10 came along, the number of good episodes became lower...and we see such horrors as the first Vegas Wives ep, Marge's road rage, the Loch Ness Monster episode, and season 10 ends in the monstrosity that is 'The Simpsons go to Japan!'And by season 11 it was all crapYOU SIR ARE WRONG
FinlandsFinest-The Stair Master
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

NO NOT THE END OF DISCUSSION I SHALL WINSeason 9 was about half and half. It was still somewhat good. It started out with an amazing episode- The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson. But as season 10 came along, the number of good episodes became lower...and we see such horrors as the first Vegas Wives ep, Marge's road rage, the Loch Ness Monster episode, and season 10 ends in the monstrosity that is 'The Simpsons go to Japan!'And by season 11 it was all crapYOU SIR ARE WRONGNo one is WRONG here, it's just that everyone has their own opinions about things. Can you comprehend that Finland? :P
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Damn finn'slol,I liked the Japan episode.
FinlandsFinest

Post by FinlandsFinest »

"Sorry sir, this coupon is expired""Oh you bastard"
FinlandsFinest-The Stair Master
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

aha that family guy chicken thing was ownage.......except you messed up teh quote, it was "sorry sir this coupon is expired" "you son of a-" then teh fight starts. of course if this isnt what you were talking about then well slap my fucking ass and call it a coincidence.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

that's my favourite (that's right, favouite, bloody yanks!) episode, y2k onei just finished Hellsing series and then Perfect Blue, good stuffsquick question..swhen's next hellsing season out?how many trigun season/episodes are there?
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

when's next hellsing season out?I'm assuming not for a while, as I haven't heard any new news of it.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

that's my favourite (that's right, favouite, bloody yanks!) episode, y2k oneThat the one with Randy Newman singing what he see's?"Red headed lady... Reaching for an apple..."