Metallica Concert

You can talk about anything in here
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Bebop music all the way.With some Kill Bill style Western stuff thrown in there too... :PI thought I told you to get out.
Christian

Re: Metallica Concert

Post by Christian »

Yeah. So yesterday I went to a concert at teh Wachovia center with Metallica and Godsmack opening.Godsmack was good, I liked all the songs they played, some cool instrumental ones. Metallica... I didn't like the start of their part because they played St. Anger songs... which... IMO are teh sux. Then it got a lot better when they started playing older songs. One. The presentation to that song was AWESOME. They had some voice talkin, then gun and bomb sounds going off. The bomb sounds literally shook the whole place it was so loud. They had effects to look like explosions up near the lights above the stage and they had the things come down like they were being destroyed. When he says "Landmine! Has taken..." there was a loud explosion from the stage. Yeah, that part was uber.Then for the song Fuel, Hetfield said "Give me an M..." and so on until he got to the second L and then opened up for that song.We were getting ready to leave (because we took a Limo-Bus thing with a bunch of friends) to beat the rush, when my mom heard the opening to Seek and Destroy and was like LOLOMGWTF I GOTTA GO SEE THIS. She said that was one of the reasons she wanted to go was to hear that and Whiplash (which they didn't play :( )All in all, it was a pretty good concert, except for the St. Anger part. :buttrock: :rock: :buttrock: :rock: :buttrock:Kam, where the fuck do you live bro? i was supposed to go to that concert but i had to work. fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Bebop music all the way.With some Kill Bill style Western stuff thrown in there too... :PI thought I told you to get out.Pfft, you don't know me! I do what I want!*waves hand and snaps fingers* :P
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Bebop music all the way.With some Kill Bill style Western stuff thrown in there too... :PI thought I told you to get out.Pfft, you don't know me! I do what I want!*waves hand and snaps fingers* :P*watches ray of sunlight slice evans unexposed hand off*no more staying indoors!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

My friend is going to Salt Lake for this, not sure when they go, but...I think November sometime. Ha has two tickets, but no one else going. :?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
jacen

Post by jacen »

ugh i so wanted to go see metallica...did they play No Leaf Clover?They better have.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
SmoKe

Post by SmoKe »

hey man metallica rulez, but the new album is really shit well meatllica ownez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this world... :shock:
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

hey man metallica rulez, but the new album is really shit well meatllica ownez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this world... :shock:U heard Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

Metallica can kiss my white ass...stupid old men looking for they're retirement fund.... Haven't they made enough money over the tons of albums they have out... Why do they have to bitch about piracy... :roll:
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

projekt revolution 8)