Circumsized

You can talk about anything in here

Post by Default »

cause everyone is gayand u guess u are circumsized?ur not sure?
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

cause everyone is gayand u guess u are circumsized?ur not sure?He's half blind, GIVE HIM A BREAK
[banner]
[/banner]
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

circ ya jew no

Post by Default »

i guess if u were circumsized u might not know the diff but if u havent been circumsized u would definatly know and since ur half blind i realize y u suck at jk2 :oops:
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

I am circumcised and my girlfriends told me it looked prettier. But it was my parents who decided it, because of that shit Enna talked about..I'm not jewish, and it's not only the jewish who have religious beliefs that require circumcision. The only disadvantage I could tell of is that eventually your get less sensations because the glan is not protected as should be. But i'm still having hardcore fun 8) :twisted:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
VII

Post by VII »

i guess if u were circumsized u might not know the diff but if u havent been circumsized u would definatly know and since ur half blind i realize y u suck at jk2 :oops:='(
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

I am circumcised and my girlfriends told me it looked prettier. But it was my parents who decided it, because of that shit Enna talked about..I'm not jewish, and it's not only the jewish who have religious beliefs that require circumcision. The only disadvantage I could tell of is that eventually your get less sensations because the glan is not protected as should be. But i'm still having hardcore fun 8) :twisted:Same here Im not Jewish and Im circumcised.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

circ ya jew noWorDthe question is is Jaina shaved or a hairy beast?I say a strip.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

I say she shaves it.I would have her walking funny for days I can tell ya that much thou.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I am circumcised and my girlfriends told me it looked prettier. But it was my parents who decided it, because of that shit Enna talked about..I'm not jewish, and it's not only the jewish who have religious beliefs that require circumcision. The only disadvantage I could tell of is that eventually your get less sensations because the glan is not protected as should be. But i'm still having hardcore fun 8) :twisted:To be considered a girlfriend, she has to be fucking human. (the only exeption is Snape)
[banner]
[/banner]