I remember back in the old JK2 days....

You can talk about anything in here
Christian

Post by Christian »

:rofl: man, some good ol Tibby insults. makes me happy :)
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

Well, I don't know about FoU, but I know JotR. :D This summer as many JotR as possible are gonna head up to Canada for a weekend of drunken fun and hopefully some naked women too! It's gonna be sweet fun, that's for sure. I laugh and laugh when I think about all the fun we're gonna have. It's like... JotR has moved past being a clan. We've become nerdy brothers, in a way, and I'll always think of them as family. The friends I have made in JotR I will keep for the rest of my life, I have no doubt of this. I hope one day it will move past gaming, and become who we are. It's really hard to explain, but I know every JotR knows exactly what I mean, and I know everyone else thinks we're crazy. But I tell ya, you know it's become more than a clan when you get a phone call friday night after having a crazy night of drinking, and it's one of the JotR, calling to share some laughs before one eventually needs to hang up and vomit.So, when I leave in the next month to Michigan, where I won't have internet access, I know I'll still be with JotR. I have most of their phone numbers, anyway. :twisted: So, that's where JotR will be in 5 years. Right where we left it. :wink: I hope FoU is alot like this, too. I share a VIVA with my homies in FoU! VIVA!Remember! JotR: It's not just a clan, it's a way of life.
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

I can't really imagine what FoU is like without the Wasks trying to gang bang cyber me :roll: J00 fr00t bats better keep in touch over the years, too.
Reno*Wask

Post by Reno*Wask »

fuckin A right al-bone. littlewask u r the man. yeah man. can't w8 for summer here. only 2 more finals. then fucking spring fest. then fucking summer vAcae. Canada is going to rock my fucking party G. o and just a side comment. the lawn across from mine has plastic forks sticking up all fucking over the place man. someone fucked with these guys good man. the entire lawn is covered with plastic forks. <----laughing right now. aight. anyway. fucking talk to you later brohams. peace out. Viva la good shit
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

lol if you all go to canada please burn vancouver i just dont like vancouver.... i mean i just dont like em! now toronto OWNZ vancouver!!!! i dont know why... no im not canadian!
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

lol i was reading some of ur old threads and i came upon this. how do you think eat_more_goats predictions came out o_O
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Despite being the biggest "No no" in board etiquette, this was really funny to read. Especially the JotR posts, haha.But you're still banned.
[banner]
[/banner]
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

eat more goats didnt make it 5 more years back then, even tho i think his predictions were good, fou stayed together, some members left , some members came.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

i thiink the biggest question is why was i reading old topics :d'oh:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

*sniff* i miss cool ppl....whyd we lose good ppl and pick up retards :x