So you wanna join FoU... SIGN UP HERE

You can talk about anything in here
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

...................?
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Dude. In the South Park movie they watch a movie called Terrance and Phillip Asses Of Fire. In that movie they sing a song called Uncle Fucka.It goes like this.Terrance: Shut your fucking face uncle fuckaaaa. Your a cocksucking asslicking uncle fuckaaaaaa. Your an uncle fucka yes its true, nobody fucks uncles quite like you.Phillip:Shut your fucking face uncle fuckaaaa. Your a boner biting bastard uncle fuckaaaa. Your an uncle fucka I must say.Terrance:Well you fucked your uncle yesterday! HAHAHAHHAHAACop:Hey what's going on here?!*Farting and more farting*Town:*Hahahahahah*Terrance+Phillip:Uncle fucka. Thats U N C L E fuck you! Uncle fuckaaaaaaaa!Phillip(Fast):Suck my balls!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya i know that.....just wondering where that anger came from, lol
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

It was a joke!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

lol....dont worry..............................................................................BLAME CANADA!!! BLAME CANADA!!!!!!!!!
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

[size=24:af37395fc6]WARNING:[/size:af37395fc6]FoU is not a skill clan ... its a fun clan ... the kind that dosent hold tryoutsbut invites you in if they all like you enough and all agree to let u inHeh......seems you dont match this : /what do you mean by that? just wondering
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

were is jainas sig? lol
MusashiJr.

Post by MusashiJr. »

yep me wanna join back please snape sign me up vote somthing... peace out homires????
Mess With The Best Die Like The Rest!
Pada*One aka InVincible

Post by Pada*One aka InVincible »

hello :shock: :D i know some of FoU ppl and I think it would be great fun 2 be with them inthe same clan :wink:
Duels - We run this biz.
jacen

Joining

Post by jacen »

Hi its Jacen. I've been hanging with fou for about a month now and a while before ive been on and off so i've finally decided to ask to join! I'm not sure if fou is the one clan only type and if you ppl want me to quit ENJ if I am to join fou. Last I heard it was all filled up but contact me over AIM or e-mail when a slot opens up. kevpass@rcn.com Jacensolo544 (AIM) Thanks ~Jacen~
If you're fresh, you're clean.