Name Origins!!!!

You can talk about anything in here
Eat_More_Goats

The historical signifigance of Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

I named myself after a powerhouse of a man named Eat More Goats. Goats was born the son of a poor boot polisher, Kill_More_Goats. Not wanting to follow in his father's footsteps Eat_More_Goats ran away from home to hone his skills in the fine art of putting soup labels on cans. Soon after becoming bored of this profession he decided to learn how to play the fiddle and later became governor of Bigblobofreallyreallycoldlandwithlotsofmountainsandstuff and went before the House and Senate to have the name changed to "Alaska".Eat_More_Goats ....a man who made everyone's life a little easier.
ShadowSpyke

Post by ShadowSpyke »

Yes his name was DeityMech in JK2 but not in the RPG.....he just wanted to spice up his name.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Eat More Goats...four words for ya.Lay Off The .
ReDWasK

Re: The historical signifigance of Eat_More_Goats

Post by ReDWasK »

I named myself after a powerhouse of a man named Eat More Goats. Goats was born the son of a poor boot polisher, Kill_More_Goats. Not wanting to follow in his father's footsteps Eat_More_Goats ran away from home to hone his skills in the fine art of putting soup labels on cans. Soon after becoming bored of this profession he decided to learn how to play the fiddle and later became governor of Bigblobofreallyreallycoldlandwithlotsofmountainsandstuff and went before the House and Senate to have the name changed to "Alaska".Eat_More_Goats ....a man who made everyone's life a little easier.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Christian

Re: The historical signifigance of Eat_More_Goats

Post by Christian »

I named myself after a powerhouse of a man named Eat More Goats. Goats was born the son of a poor boot polisher, Kill_More_Goats. Not wanting to follow in his father's footsteps Eat_More_Goats ran away from home to hone his skills in the fine art of putting soup labels on cans. Soon after becoming bored of this profession he decided to learn how to play the fiddle and later became governor of Bigblobofreallyreallycoldlandwithlotsofmountainsandstuff and went before the House and Senate to have the name changed to "Alaska".Eat_More_Goats ....a man who made everyone's life a little easier.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: