Best Quotes Ever?

You can talk about anything in here
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

i cant remember what Ben Affleck says, but its in Jay & Bob Strike Back,and he insults them and goes..."BONG!"
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

It was when he opens the door and sees Jay and Bob there, says:"Well, look at these maroce mother fuckers right here, smells like somebody shit in their cereal, BONG!"("maroce" is most definately improper spelling, nor do i know what i means :-D)
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

"Guns don't kill people...I DO AHAHAHAHAHHA!" - Warcraft III"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberry!"- Monty python and the holy grail.
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

From Dirty Work:Adam Sandler: WE EAT THE PIG, AND TOGETHER WE BURN, WE BURN(some black kid whos famous named Gary somthing,): What j00 talkin bout satin!?From Saving Silverman: (steve zahn): Cmon, Cmon, Cmon, CMON, cmon, ahh cmon, cmon, cmon, just cmon!, cmon, cmon,CMON,CMon, Cmon, cmon, ahh CMON (and repeated until he hits 27 times.)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Gary Coleman?God damn I hate that kid. What j00 talkin' bout Willis?!? :evil:
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

Meg: Don't you have to go to work today dad?Peter: That's nothing a phone call can't handle*dials*Mr. Weed: Hello?Peter: Mr. Weed? I can't come to work today, i was in a horrible plane crash. My entire family is dead and I'm a vegetable. I'll see ya tommorrow*click*Peter: Eh? Eh?Brian the dog: Please Peter you excuses are lamer than FDR's legs.*GASP*Brian the dog: to soon?FAMILY GUY ROCKS!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

you do realize that Gary Coleman is like a 40 year old midget right? ;) lol
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

coooooooooleman thats who it is, lol. yes, i know ReD, but im back for more quotes(Steve Zahn): Look me in the eyes and tell me you wanna marry judith.Darren: *Looks him in the eyes* I wanna marry judith.J.D.: *Look at us both in the eyes at the SAME TIME, and tell us you wanna marry judith!Darren: Im outa here.From Dirty Work:Cathy: You two are brothers?(Norm McDonald): Well, yah, its a long story(Fat guy cant remember name who is main guy): My dad BONED his momROFLMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
HanK

Post by HanK »

My dad can beat your dad up. -Jesus, in the Lost Book of The Bible
OiNKeR

Post by OiNKeR »

I use this quote ALL the time...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!! :toilet:
Don't mess with this pig... cAuSe tHe OINK iS sTrOnG wItH tHiS oNe.