Scary pic inside.......

You can talk about anything in here
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Anus! U fucked up the joke is...How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a lightbulb...Wanna ride bikes?U SUCKZ!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I don't get it.....
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

LoL, You dont get that because you have A.D.D. lol
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

lol........shut up
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

To share my side of the story. Britih people are cooler than Americans. I am an American but man those Brits are the Shizzle!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

ok, I got a story of how the British need to learn how to make coherent sentences..........Ok, you know that Zero Wing game that started the whole All Your Base thing? Well, that game never made it to the states, but it was picked up for Europe by a BRITISH company for the Sega Genesis.......Well, you all know of the god awful translation of the intro video of which sparked the whole phenonmenon, the company had to really shorten translation because of bankrupcy creeping up on them, so like a week after the game was released, the company went under.....and for proof of how these brits cant spell, here is the original dialouge in the japanese version and then after that the dialouge of the english translation..........Ok, the following is the japanese version in english.....CATS: You appear to be preoccupied, gentlemen (sarcasm)CATS: Thanks to the cooperation of the UN forces, we've taken over all of your bases.CATS: Your ship too shall soon be destroyed. Captain: Impossible!CATS: We thank you for your cooperation. (more sarcasm)CATS: Enjoy the remaining moments of your lives?and here is the god awful translation of a BRITISH company....Captain: What happen? Mechanic: Someone set up us the bomb.Operator: We get signal.Captain: What! Operator: Main screen turn on. Captain: It's you!! CATS: How are you gentlemen!! CATS: All your base are belong to us.CATS: You are on the way to destruction.Captain: What you say? CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.CATS: Ha ha ha?SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!*glares at mus*
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Thats umm... interesting.
Vash

Post by Vash »

ALL YOUR SEX BELONG TO BOB!!!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

LOL......good one vash.....
Littlefoot

Post by Littlefoot »

I'm a little late of saying this but... That is some scary shit right there.
~Alligator2445 Has Returned~